Having a Fiance Leads to NTRs PT. 4

Start from the beginning

Fuka: "Deal well just wait as I put my clothes in the laundry then we could both enter the shower."

Fuka then grabbed her clothes and put them in the washing machine.  She just looked so fine that I crept up from behind as I hugged her. Fuka was surprised by my actions as she stiffened up a bit. But then smirked and looked back at me as she put her hand behind my head. She finished putting the clothes in the machine and started it. Then we started to kiss for a couple of seconds taking our time. After our lips parted, the both of us let go of each other as we made our way to the bathroom.

(A/N: If you get horny just by then kissing you down badly. Down bad jail is where you belong and horny jail.)

We both took our time in the bathroom just relaxing together. Well throughout the process we did get intimate by giving each other more hickeys. As well as having more deep kisses full of passionate vigor. Fuka and I also took turns washing each other. But after then that we both just relaxed in the tub together talking about senseless topics.

Fuka: "Darling since we woke up late today and today is our last day for our break. What about we do something today?"

Kiyo: "Well it depends on what do you have in mind."

Fuka: "It's fairly simple how about we go grab some brunch today at a nice cafe. We could have a nice little date."

Kiyo: "Well I'm fine with doing that since spending time with you is nice. But that can't be all you have planned today is it?"

Fuka: "Spot on, after we have some brunch let's go to my dorm and get some things. I want to have some of my clothes and other needs. Just in case I stay overnight or I just feel like spending the day here while doing some things with you."

Fuka said the last part in a seductive tone. Although it's the afternoon and still have a lot of energy but today I'd rather relax. I felt a strange sense of peace when being with Fuka that I've never felt before. It is quite a strange feeling but also one that is very pleasant to feel.

Kiyo: "Then after we bring some stuff over to my place and get things organized. Let's order some food and then watch a movie or something like that. We can have a nice little indoor date."

Fuka: "We should be getting out now since the both of us have been here for a while now."

Kiyo: "Yeah let's get ready and then go get some brunch."

We both got towels to cover ourselves as the two of us exited the bathroom. I went to my draw and took out some clothes and gave them to Fuka so she could wear them. I gave her a pair of boxers to use since her clothes will take a while before they finish drying. Then she put on the rest of the clothes I gave along with a white hoodie she chose from my closet. I also got changed into my clothes and well seeing as it was going to be sunny today. Also, just a bit chilly from the fresh clod breeze we would receive today I wore a light blue hoodie with some clouds on it as a design. This also made sure we could hide our hickeys so people don't notice.

She grabbed her purse and took it with her. We made our way to the door and as Fuka put on her shoes I realized something. The joggers that I have to Fuka gave her assets a little more definition. She was double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon. Just hella ass she had but wait did I say Thursday? Today's Sunday so why did my brain say Thursday? I'll keep my horny side controled as it's messing up my train of thoughts.

After making sure the coast is clear we left for Keyaki mall. On the way there Fuka wrapped her arms around my arm as we walked to our destination. Some people looked at us and started to talk among themselves. We didn't pay any mind to it as we made ourselves into the restaurant. They showed us to our table and gave us our menus.