"Am I missing something?" I asked raising a brow.

"Stop it, Kendra. Caleena is just messing around." Luana answered and walk away.

Seriously? Oh well, Aeron and Luana know each other first as far as I know. Our first meeting is.. okay, let's forget that.

"Kendra," I look at Nisha when she called me. "I heard the Amazons will also arrived today. Aren't they associated with Ares?"

Amazons, they were a group of female warriors, who matched men in physical agility and strength, in archery, riding skills and the arts of combat.

"Yeah, they are." I nod my head but my expression changed to annoyance when I remember something. "I really hate their queen."

"Huh? Is there something wrong with their queen?"

"She's just so--" I groan in irritation and completely feel my eyes changed in shade.

Nisha hold my shoulder. "Kendra-- calm down."

I closed my eyes and blink for a couple of times. "Sorry, I just really hate their queen. She's so Ares with Hermes like. Can you imagine that?" I asked and shook my head. "So full of herself. If I can just literally drown her, I would."

I saw Nisha smile and hold my hand. "Let's eat something. A food that can cool you down."

That's when we found ourselves to an ice cream parlor and ordered multiple times. I think I know now my comfort food.

°=°

I can't believe those boys forgot about an important papers! Gods! So reckless! I slammed the folder where the reports of the satyrs gave us to the table they have in the living room. They just left this from us and now Luana ordered me to give it back. The only reason I'm in the bad mood is because I'm tired. I want to sleep!

I'm just about to leave when I notice something. My brow raised. What is that guy doing there?

The door is open so I simply leaned sideways to the doorframe and cross my arms. "What are you doing? Emoting?" I asked and a thunderclap echoes making me stumbles and lose my balance. I quickly regain myself.

"Seriously? You know more than that." I rolls my eyes. How many times did I roll my eyes today? Gods.

I stopped and look at this guy in front of me confusedly. Did someone got his tongue cut?

I leaned to the railings just beside him and give him a glance.

What's wrong with him? I don't know if I should be happy or worried that he's quiet right now. Wait-- did I just said I'm worried?!--

Rain hitting the ground, thunder echoing from the sky.

Those made me roam my eyes. I am a big fan of the rain. As a child, I use to go out and play around at this time but I definitely don't like the thunder and lightning. I just like the pour.

I stretch out my arm and open my palm. Feeling how the rain touch my skin.

I haven't felt calm like this.

"You wanna go in the center?"

My eyes snap back to the son of Zeus who I eventually forgot that is with me.

"What? Center?" my eyes widen when Raiden hold my hand as the flash of the lightning made me clearly see the features of this guy in front of me.

"I got you.. Jisu."

Fuck, why would I suddenly remember that? I felt how my cheeks heat up and my instincts told me to look away so I did. I'm about to step back when the son of Zeus pulled me closer and placed my hands to his shoulders.

What the fu--

"R-Raiden--!!"

My arms circled his neck as I closed my eyes. What the fuck is his plan?! I don't feel the floor on my feet anymore and breeze blowing here and there causing for me to shiver.

"Raiden, if you plan on releasing me mid-air, I'm gonna fucking kill you." I cursed him as I cling onto him more.

A chuckles left him so I grip his hair and pulled it. I smirk when he groan.

My brows furrowed when I felt the ground again. I open my eyes and I quickly notice the rain tapping me. I slowly walk around. We're at the forest. I don't know which part but we're surrounded with trees.

"This is what I'm talking about. The center of a storm."

I shift my gaze to Raiden as he throw his head back. The rain hitting his face. His hands glow and a thunder continues. I look up to see the grayish clouds gathering in the sky but when a lightning strikes, as if the sky opens and the place lights up.

"It's beautiful." I commented and Raiden stares at me. I open my palm. My eyes glows to shade of blue as the rain puddling on my hands float.

"Is there something wrong with you?" I asked as I sway my hand and the rain just follows my movement.

"I just remembered something..."

I gave him a glance and his eyes are already glowing.

"Memories."

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Nobody."

"Nobody? Well then nobody, I think I know you."

"I don't know you."

"I'm just saying. Where are your parents?"

"They are not here."

"We're the same then. My mom died over two years ago. My dad.. I don't know who he is and I don't wanna meet him."

"Why did your mom died?"

"All I know is she died while on a vacation."

"What are you thinking?"

I shook my head to him and turn my back against him. I remember that I'm the one who approached him before. He's sits at one of the benches alone and doesn't want to play with the others. Quiet. Cold.

I sway my hands up and the raindrops go upwards.

Me, Raiden, Luana, Aeron, Elaine, Cole, Cliff, Juliane and Draven. We all met at a place I can't seem to remember exactly. All I know is it's like paradise. Since then, we all become close.

Raiden touch my hand. "Do you trust me?"

I stared at him. My lips moves but I don't seem to find my voice.

A thunder grumbles and the sky flash to gold and...

..blue.

°=°

"Class Hydra!"

I choke on my drink when a student from Class Virgo run towards us. Gods, it's early in the morning! My eyes look up at Raiden when he handed me a glass of water. I cleared my throat and get it.

"What is it?" Luana asked.

"I-I think you should see-- in the fields--" the student pants while me and the other exchanged looks. Don't tell me it's another threat?

We all got up and run outside to the fields. There near the forest, we saw a woman. A woman that we don't expect to see at this time. Bruises, cuts.. all over her body. Tears all over her face.

What is she doing here?

"Naomi?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•