"Means the keeper done a great job raising them."

"Oh, Choi Jisu. You have to learn.. you know that right?"

"B-but--"

"Kill him!"

"Kendra?"

It's like I got pushed out of my own thoughts when I feel my body shaken. My gaze turn to Caleena who give me a worried look.

"I'm sorry, did I triggered bad memories?"

"N-no, no, it's fine." I quickly shook my head. "Oh look, it's them!" I stood abruptly when I see the girls on their way to us.

"Caleena~~!!" Elaine jumped and hug Caleena like a teddy bear while I notice Luana move closer to me. She gives me that 'are-you-okay?' look and I answer that with a nod. She doesn't need to know what happened. It's just a sudden flashbacks.

They are just memories that popped inside your head that tried to weaken you and I'm already passed that.

I can't be weak.

"I miss you too daughter of light. Such a shame that we meet again because of this kind of circumstances." Caleena said pulling away from Elaine.

Elaine smiles. "Maybe it's because this kind of circumstances shows us how to unite."

"Fair enough. Always speaking like an oracle hm? Wait where's the daughter of Demeter?"

"There. Found herself speaking to another child like herself." I answered when I saw Juliane with a young huntress. I notice Nisha behind Luana quietly observing so I pulled her. "This is Nisha, daughter of the dreams. One of the new." I introduced.

"Hey, I'm Caleena. You have such a pretty face." Caleena touched Nisha's jaw and scan her face. "If you want to stay that way, they all know where to find me." Caleena said and even point to me and the other girls at the end. I rolls my eyes. Here she goes again.

"Oh." Nisha awkwardly laugh and Elaine giggling.

"Caleena, cut it." I quickly interfere and pulled Nisha from her. "You can't just recruit everyone that caught your attention. Gods!"

"Oh shut it." she pulled Nisha's hand. "You know Nisha, I tried to recruit Luana before but sad to say she's already planning with the son of Ares and didn't answer me."

Wait--

My brows furrowed when Caleena said that until I heard Luana's loud voice.

"WHAT?!"

Caleena laugh out loud while I look at Luana puzzled. I know Caleena want Luana to join them in their group but.. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!

"Caleena, that's-- that's ridiculous. I refused you not because of that." Luana said calmly this time. Way different awhile ago when she snapped well, I'm shock too...

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I know." Caleena wave her hand as if shooing her response. I heard Luana sighs while Elaine laughs.

"Caleena! Let's go! Let's just leave them." Elaine pulled the leader of the huntresses away from us while I cross my arms and turn towards the daughter of Athena.