7| Demon

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Demon

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Chapter 7: Demon (Persephone's POV)

There was a knock on my door before it opened. He stood in the doorway, leaning against it with his arms folded across his chest as he watched me with curiosity and confusion. He walked in, closing the door behind him, and flicked the lights on. 

I sat up, wincing at the bright lights, and glared at him. 

"Didn't I say I'd explain everything tomorrow morning? Why are you still tossing and turning?" How did he know I was tossing and turning? For Christ's sake, he's a god, of course, he knows. He smirked, "Glad to see you're finally accepting reality." 

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't tossing and turning because I was thinking about you or what you are." 

He lifted a brow in question. 

"I can't sleep because of the dress," I mumbled. 

"The dress," he repeated, clearly confused. 

"I can't sleep in it. It isn't comfortable." 

He sighed, rolling his eyes, and lifted his right hand. The closet doors flung open and revealed a few black t-shirts hanging inside. "They're mine. Wear one for now. Your stuff will be here tomorrow. Now go to sleep." 

"Fucking demon," I mumbled to myself while staring at him. 

"Angel," he smiled. 

I frowned, "What?" 

"I'm not a demon but a god. Clearly, you prefer to call me Demon. Then I'll call you Angel." 

My brows furrowed. "Why?" 

"Isn't that what your last name means? Angelos? Angel in Greek?" 

"Who told you my last name?" 

"I have my ways, Angel." 

"Demon," I bit back. 

"Angel," he sang. 

"Hades," I sighed. 

"Yes, Persephone?" 

"Let me go, please." 

"No can do." 

I rolled my eyes, holding my head in my hands. "Just let me go, for Christ's sake! I'll give you what you want, whatever that is. Just let me get out of here. Remove the spell." 

"No," he said slowly before walking to the closet and grabbing a shirt, tossing it at me and I caught it, glaring at him. "Wait till tomorrow. When I explain, you will understand. And you won't make such unreasonable demands." 

"Unreasonable? Are you serious right now? You abducted me and put a spell on me to keep me trapped in this apartment! I want to get out! I don't want to stay here!"