ɢᴏɴ x ᴠᴇʀsᴜs x ʜɪsᴏᴋᴀ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

It was now the day Gon fought against Hisoka, Valentine and Killua sat up in the crowd, Zeus perched upon the girl's shoulders as the three stared down at the arena with intense focus.

The stadium was packed and so was the lobby as excitement filled everyone at the fact that Gon was fighting against Hisoka.

Tension and excitement exploded throughout the air like a burst of emotion and hung there like a web, while a certain blonde was nervous about the outcome of this fight.

"Hello everyone, in the arena today, we have a match between Gon and Hisoka! The battle you've all been waiting for is about to begin and as you can see, the stands are packed! The fight hasn't even started and the tension in the air is palpable!"

Everyone shouted out for the battle to begin, while others questioned how much longer they had to wait and it was clear that they were growing impatient as their excitement skyrocketed.

Noticing her expression as he glanced at her from the corner of his eye, Killua turned towards Valentine and gently placed his hand on her shoulder, causing the blonde to turn her celestial eyes his way.

'Are you okay?',The silverette questioned, his voice low and his eyes shone with concern at the look on her face.

It was clear to Killua that this was beginning to bother Valentine and it wasn't just the way Zeus was nuzzling into her, giving gentle nibbles to her cheek and neck to distract her from the anxiety coursing through her veins, but it was also clear in her eyes.

Her eyes gave away exactly what she was feeling.

The mystifying gold was now a darkened rust and her pupils were enlarged with worry, her lips pulled into a frown of anxiety.

"I'm just.. worried",Valentine admitted, a frown tugging at her lips as her eyes tore away from his and she looked back towards the arena,"Gon knows what he's doing, I believe that, but.. Hisoka is on a whole other level completely. I get that he's been training for this but, Hisoka's been at this longer than he has and he knows how to play dirty. We both know that"

Eyes of the gods and eyes of the sea connected as one once more, their souls intertwining the longer they stared at each other and the two children didn't fully understand why they felt the way they did, but they knew that they felt this way for a reason.

They just had to find out what that reason was.

Getting where she was coming from, Killua let out a hum and reluctantly tore his gaze away from her's as he looked towards the arena once more.