Caught

We flew home the next day, we all we knocked out once we got home, we were super tired.
I haven't seen Michael since I've got home. I woke up and took a shower.  I i fixed my hair then got dressed for the day.  I walked down stairs to smell a beautiful breakfast.
"Hmmm it smells amazing. "I said walking into the kitchen. As i did I was met with the eyes of My goregous  husband,  my mother,  Harmony,  miles,  and  Mikey. 
" Whats going on? " I asked.
" go ahead Michael. " my mother said.
"So yesterday  no one could get a hold of you,  so we called Marilyn." He said.  My face dropped.
" So you wanna tell us where you really took the boys?" My mother asked.
"Ummm...."
"Ariel, where the hell did you guys go that it had to be kept a secret? " Michael asked slamming  his fist on the counter.
" we went to Detroit....." i confessed.
"Why in the hell would you go there? '' they asked.
" she took us to go meet Andy. We begged her to." Miles said. Everyone just stopped and stared at me.
"Ariel! You had no right doing that! " my mother hollered.
"What were you going to keep Andy a secret from Miles for ever? He's 21 years old mom! " I  said.
" Why the hell did you take mikey? " Michael  shouted.
"  he wanted to meet his grandfather!  Okay?" I said.
" What all did you tell them? " Michael asked. I didn't answer.
"  God damn it  Ariel! What did you tell them? " Michael shouted.
" I told them what he did to us. ....." i said.
"  we agreed to keep that between  us! Not the damn kids! " Michael said angrily.
"Stop yelling at her!  It's our  faults too! I begged her to tell me and Miles eavesdrop." Mikey said.
"  Sweetie just let me held this. " I said.
"And you both are grounded. " Michael said.
" what?! "  "I'm 21! You can't ground me! "
"He is not grounded,  he did nothing wrong! " I said.
" Stop it!" Harmony  hollered.  We quieted down.
"Now everyone just hush up for 5 minutes. Now Ariel you had no right telling Miles what happened but god damn! The boys are adults. Someone had to tell them.  I mean you couldn't keep Andy a secret from miles forever. " she said.
Michael stormed out, "Miles we are leaving, NOW !" She said then storming out.
Tear swelled up in my eyes, I've  never had everyone this mad at me before. "Mom I'm really sorry." Mikey said.
"Its okay sweetie. Just watch your siblings for me please. I'm going to go lay down."I said going up to my bed room.  I laid down then the tears  started to pour. It really hurt my feelings that everyone was screaming at me. I know i probably shouldn't've took the boys but they really wanted to go. Maybe I did make a bad decision. .....
I woke up a couple hours later. The house was quiet besides the TV that was on in the living room.  I walked down stairs to find all the kids passed out while watching a movie.
Mikey  woke up, "head your father came home yet? " I asked nervous.
He shook his head 'no'.
I decided to go ahead and call his cell.
" Hello? " I women answered. I was quiet for a second knowing that was not his secretary's voice.
"Hello? " She asked again.
"Hello?  Who is this? " I asked.
"This is Lisa Marie, who is this? " She asked "may I speak to Michael? This is his sister." I lied.
"He's sleeping right now. "
"Oh really?  Okay. Bye." I said hanging up.  I felt my heart break as i knew he was sleeping at another women's house. Why would he do that?
**
Hours past,  the kids were awake and playing. At 7pm Michael finally decided to join us.
" Your plate is on the counter." I said.
" mother already feed me. " He said coldly.
" Oh really? Your mother did?" I asked.
"Yeah , " he replied.
"Are you sure it wasn't Lisa  Marie that feed you?  Because I'm sure after you woke up from sleeping with her you were hungry! " I shouted throwing his plate on the ground. His eyes were widened, "Ariel!  Nothing happened!" He shouted.
"I know  I'm only getting older and more unattractive  but doesn't mean you can just go sleep with other women.  If you don't wanna be with me just say so. " I cried.
A worried  look covered Michaels face.  "Baby no,  I promise I didn't sleep with her!  I would never do that! " he shouted.
" Then why are you sleeping in her bed? !" I replied.
He just shrugged.
"I should have known this day was gonna come. " I said then going up stairs to our room.
He chased after me grabbing  my  arm.
"I didn't cheat on you baby!  Her & i are just friends!"
"You don't sleep in the same bed as your friends  Michael!" I replied.
" I'm sorry it was a bad decision. Baby I didn't mean to hurt you.  I would never sleep with another women.  When I took my wedding vows,  i meant them. " He said holding me as i cried. I just shook my head.
" I promise to never talk to her again,  if that means you'll stay.  I didn't cheat on you but if never talking to her again means you'll stay then fine just please don't leave me.  You mean so much more to me Ariel. " He said holding my face. I nodded.
I cried for a while, cause I just felt a mess. I laid in bed as Michael  showered, tears gently found their way through my eyes still. The shower stopped, i heard the door open  and Michael put on boxers. He crawled into bed, then wrapping his arms around me. "Baby please stop crying. .." he begged then kissing my head.
" today was just a bad day..." i whispered.
" I'm sorry baby. " He said softly.
" I get you were mad at me and I understand why but why did you go to her house. " i asked wipping my face.
" I was going to go to my mother's house but then she would make me talk about it, i knew if I went to lisa's i wouldn't. So I went to her house. I didn't mean to fall asleep with her in the same bed.  We were just talking  and I fell asleep. It was seriously  nothing more. " He said holding me tight. He grabbed my hands, intertwining  them.
"Now I do want to know why you decided to tell Mikey  and Miles and take them to Detroit...." he said  sternly. I took a deep breath,  "Mikey's  been asking me about Andy for a while now.  I mean he's 19. He catches on to when someone ask a question about mine, Harmony and miles father how we react. Then when I was telling him Miles  was eavesdropping. They begged me to take them to Detroit  to meet him and i thought Miles  deserved to at least meet him once.  I knew you and mother wouldn't allow  it so I made the decision  myself. " I said.
He was quiet for awhile. "What Happen when you saw him? " Michael asked.
" He talked to Miles  for a little bit,  then next thing I knew he and I were screaming at eachother."
"Were you guys arguing about me? " he asked softly.  I nodded. "He blames you for ruining  his life.  I told him he did this to him self. Then he called me a disgrace and called you the 'n' word.  Then when I walls away he called our kids half nigger children.  I slapped him so gard Michael. It felt good. " I said.
"That's my girl. " He smiled then kissing me.
"I love you. " He smiled
"I love you too." I replied kissing him.
THE END!