"And... start!" Present Mic announced.

"I should get down there." You got up and flung your cloak over your shoulders.

You were a bit worried. Bakugou wasn't known for being gentle, nor underestimating his opponents, no matter the gender. While you respected him for that in a way, he was also reckless on many occassions.

On the other hand, Uraraka is a determined person, possibly getting close, but never arriving to the point where she gives up. While she has a gentle demeanor, the last thing you'll see her do is move back and give up.

She's not like those other girls you see on TV that cry or need saving all the time and you knew it.

"Y/N, you're back!" Midnight noticed once you walked up to her. The arena was filled with smoke and it was hard to see, but you could tell from their energy that they were both still up and moving.

Like you expected, neither of them held back. The ground was in shambles, and there were pieces of rubble floating in the air, but you didn't dare imagine what was going on within that smoke.

"Uraraka keeps attacking without rest, but... this is..." You looked up at Present Mic, seeing his worried expression.

"Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?" You looked up to the stands. "If there's such a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!"

What?

"Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

The crowd's boos echoed through the stadium. "Y/N?" Midnight tried looking under your hood, but you turned away. Aizawa's fury was reaching you all the way from the announcement room.

You balled your hand into a fist. "Shut up." You whispered, yet it was almost threatening, echoing through the stadium through the mic on your hero costume.

A strong gust of wind blew from your figure and the entire crowd fell silent. "You." Aizawa pointed at the person who started this riot. "Are you a pro hero?"

Silence.

"If you're able to say that with pure seriousness," He began. "hang up your cape. Bakugou is being careful because he acknowledged the strength of his opponent. He's doing everything he can to win, so he can't go easy on her or let his guard down."

You looked away as your hood fell over your eyes, the entire crowd stunned. The very winds suddenly were at hurricane level for a few moments, then suddenly went calm. Everyone knew it was from the 16 year old girl standing next to Midnight.

But it didn't mean that nobody was utterly terrified.

"Scary..." Mineta shook, holding onto Shoji's tentacles.

You snapped your fingers, accidentally appearing in the Class B stands, and pulled your hood over your face. "Y/N? Are you alright?" Kuroiro asked, making you noticed you were right next to him, seated on the steps.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?"

Kendo chuckled awkwardly. "Well, you seemed somewhat... angry when you supported Aizawa like that."

Monoma chuckled. "I kind of get it. It can't be helped from Bakugou's point of view, but it's embarrassing for a pro in the stands to start booing without noticing."

Kuroiro and Kendo looked at the two of you curiously, and the two of you looked at each other. "Look up."

Immediately, rocks—no, boulders came crashing down onto the arena and you snapped your fingers, appearing next to Midnight. Creating a shield from the air, you shielded both you and Midnight from the debris.

"You... noticed that?" Midnight stuttered. You nodded. "I didn't become the youngest pro hero for nothing, Midnight-sensei."

But, although the plan was smart, Bakugou raised his hand and in one blast, the boulders were reduced to pebbles.

You lowered the shield and saw the shaking in Uraraka's legs. "Midnight-sensei." She looked over at where you were pointing, just as Uraraka fell over.

"I also... I also... can still..." As Bakugou got into his fighting stance, you ran over and lifted your hand, signaling for him to stop. "Uraraka's out of comission... Bakugou advances to the next round."

The bots took her away and Bakugou walked off. You sighed and walked back to the stage, right next to Midnight.

"You seemed quite angry when they started booing." She joked. Instead of disagreeing, like she was expecting, you crossed your arms and said, "I just don't like it when people are against my class."

"How so?"

"One, he said that there was a huge difference in their abilities. Two, he called her a poor girl as if she were five. Those were to Uraraka. Three, he said he was bullying her, when I assume that's what he does on a daily basis. Four, he put the whole crowd against him. Those were to Bakugou."

You looked over at Midnight. "And five, he had the audacity to make it seem like he was higher than my classmates, only for a plan that he, as well as the others who were booing, should've been able to notice from the stands. Monoma hates our class, but he only degrades us when he knows his class came on top."

Midnight chuckled. "You're quite... observant, huh?"

Meanwhile, in the stands, Monoma smirked as he looked down at you and Midnight. "Hey Kuroiro, you've brought me to hang out with you and Y/N once, right?"

Kuroiro nodded. "Why?"

"While her face never shows it... she's kind of like the big sister of those 1A kids." Kendo squinted at him. "I don't like that look in your eye."

"Trust me, Kendo, I'm being honest right now."

You walked off the arena and made your way to the food stands, buying some cold soba. As you walked to your class, who you wanted to sit with for the next match, you heard the person from before.

"Oh? Is that for me?"

"No." You continued walking, but the person followed you, grabbing your wrist. "Why didn't you get me anything?"

"Get it yourself."

"Oh? Are you giving me orders now?" Their hand heated up and you pulled away. "Go away... someone might see you."

You hurriedly made your way to the stands and saw Bakugou about to sit down. "I can't believe you were able to aim such a huge blast at a frail girl." Kaminari said.

"Frail?" You walked by, in front of Bakugou, and sat down, hearing his response perfectly. "What part of Uraraka-san was frail to you?"

He made a "tch" sound and looked away from you. "By the way, isn't Midoriya and Todoroki next?" Tsu asked. You nodded.

"What's that?" Kaminari leaned over your shoulder, trying to see what you had in your hand. "It's cold soba."

"Why cold?"

"It's for Todoroki."

Ashido chuckled maliciously. "Oh? Why him specifically?" You looked over at her. "He bought me mochi. I was planning on dropping it off here for Kaminari to guard while I stood with Midnight-sensei, but now I am not sure if that's a good idea."

You stood up. "I'll leave it with Kuroiro."

"Wait, Y/N." Tsu alerted you and you turned around. "You looked a seemed a bit angry before when that pro hero began booing at Bakugou. Are you alright?"

You nodded. "I just don't like it when people mess with my class."