The experience

Ciara:

I tried escaping, only to be pulled back by some guy.

I spun around on my heels and locked eyes with that Chris guy.

"Chill ma. We all in this together" he promised.

"Back off" I warned, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever bitch" he spat, letting go of my arm.

So, it saw fit an opportune moment to get back at him for disrespecting me.

Slapping him across the face, I scoffed and proceeded to walk away.

He then let a couple of profane words escape his lips as he held on to his face in pain.

"That'll teach you, dumb ass" I huffed, making my way over to my original seat.

"Rule number one in here guys. You can't touch one another." Justice explained.

We all just stared at her.

"Understood?" She asked.

"Can we touch you?" August smirked and looked at Chris, as for he was doing the same.

"Ummmm, lemme think.... NO!" She pitched.

"Whateva' you say lil mamah" said August, allowing a smile to creep upon his face.

She rolled her eyes and looked over at me. Ciara, do you prefer to bunk rooms or be alone?" She asked me.

"Alone" I said, rather quickly.

"Meaning you're alone Alisha. Okay?" She questioned her.

Alisha nodded her head and looked down at the floor.

"Guys you have the same option. Single or bunking" she stated.

Both of the guys looked at one another and shrugged.

"Single I guess" Chris said.

August shrugged then nodded.

Once you look at the other people in this group, you can't really tell that they have a problem.

Chris and August are actually pretty hot. I'm not gonna say anything about Alisha or Justice because I'm not a lesbian... 🗿

August:

"Okay guys, I'll release you into your rooms so that you can have a bit of privacy." Justice spoke.

After this, I just tuned her out. Ain't nobody got time to listen to her...

"August did you hear me?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest.

I couldn't help but to look down at her rack as well. She got some nice ass titties.

"August!" She yelled.

"Uh, yeah?" I asked confused.

"I said your first exercise is with Alisha and you both will have to exchange backgrounds, getting to know one another better." She informed me.

"Uh yeah", I agreed.

I looked up to see Alisha staring at me. She was actually pretty sexy, minus the fact of her being possessive. But she can't really help that. After listening to her story I felt kinda bad for her...

Chris:

"C'mon partner" I called, demonstrating sarcastic enthusiasm.

"Ugh" she groaned.

"Woah, chill. I'm actually a cool guy." I promised.

She sized me up and smirked a little.

"Okay" she said before walking away, making sure to sway her hips.

I followed behind her, into one of the rooms we were given an option to occupy.

________*******____\\\

As we were talking, I started to loose interest in what Ciara was saying about herself. Instead I paid a little more attention to the way her lips moved. Imagine the way they'd look wrapped around m----

My thoughts were interrupted by some random snapping.

"Christopher, did you hear me?" She asked, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, go on" I lied.

"What did I just say?" She asked, cocking her eyebrow.

Aw damnit!...