minecraft, but my girlfriend is a dog - george

"In this video, I turned my girlfriend into a Minecraft dog. As a dog, she can only help fight mobs. No breaking blocks, placing blocks, and no eating food. For her to heal, I have to use food on her. Our goal is to beat Minecraft, but if my dog dies, we lose. I've done this before, but we're doing this again with my girlfriend."

"Okay, you've tried introducing this video like six times now. Can we just play the game already?", Finley teases me after I finish my little intro.

"Okay, okay.", I groan, opening the world that we've created for this video.

She's using Karl's setup to film to prevent echoing.

"Okay, Finley. Come out.", I tell her after I make sure I'm recording.

"I'm poly."

"No-"

I do a little introduction for the new viewers, quickly summarizing who Finley is and about our relationship.

It's been seemingly forever, but people still don't understand about us.

"Am I allowed to go wherever?", she asks.

Before I can answer, she teleports back to my character's side.

"Are you serious? I have to stay with you?", she groans, attacking my character.

"Don't bite me!", I warn her, forcing her character to sit down.

"That's not what you said the other night.", she jokes.

"Finley!", I sigh.

"What? Your viewers think you're some innocent angel when you're really-"

"Finley!"

She just giggles.

"Wait! I can't move!", the dog wiggles as she attempts to move.

"Yeah, because I sat you down.", I grin.

"Please let me up, Gogy.", she begs.

I can almost envision her sticking her lower lip out and pouting.

"Fine. Don't attack me anymore."

I let her back up, and she immediately starts running around.

"Okay, there's a cave nearby. We should go investigate.", I tell her.

She follows me closely, straying occasionally and getting teleported back.

"There's a skeleton! Run!", she yells, trying to run away.

However, I move towards it.

She gets teleported between me and the skeleton, taking both a sword hit and an arrow shot.
"George! I'm gonna die!", she screeches, trying to find a place to hide.

"Eat! Eat! Eat!", I yell, hurriedly trying to feed her porkchops.

"GEORGE!", she screams as a zombie and a creeper appear from behind me.

I kill them both before finishing replenishing her health.

"Now I know why you guys scream so much. This is stressful.", she laughs as we continue deeper into the cave.

I find a lava pool, beginning to build a Nether portal.

"What if we just end the video here? I don't want to go to the Nether.", her giggle is filled with worry.

"It'll be okay, let's go.", I enter the Nether portal, knowing that she'll forcibly be teleported to me.

"Ahhh!", she gasps as a ghast starts firing fireballs at us.

"Careful!", she warns me as I attempt to return the fireballs it is firing at us.

The Nether trip goes relatively smoothly, minus the moment where Finn almost walked off of a cliff.

We locate the stronghold (after cheating, but I can edit that out) in no time, and we spend a moment standing over the portal.

"Give us a pep talk, Finn.", I prompt her.

She thinks for a second.

"Let's not die!"

We both jump into the portal.

"I'll kill the Endermen for pearls.", Finn announces before attacking an Enderman.

I get the dragon down low until there's about one hit left.

"Get it Finn!"

She attacks the dragon, and it turns into experience which we both pick up.

I quickly film a little outro before turning off the recording.

"Thanks for filming with me, Finn.", I thank her as I save the files to their own folder.

"Can we play again?", she asks.

"What's the catch?"

"You be the dog this time."

"You're going to lose."

"Oh, you're on."