Stardust Crusaders 43

Start from the beginning

"But we are of different generations

"But we are of different generations. My brother tried to win by deception. He is old-fashioned. He could only win against only the outmoded and the inexperienced.... If milady were here, she would scold me again, however Master Dio realized that as well, which is why he kept me by his side and made me his butler. Lady Y/N and Master Dio think very differently about the concept of power but both can agree to a certain extent, Lady Y/N is just too kind for her own good." He trailed off passionately as he snapped out of it, his perfect gentlemanly composure never once wavering as he looked at them. "... Is something wrong? If you wish to fight me, then I invite you to enter our manor."

"...Say.... D'Arby, why do you wear bandages around your left hand, it seems fine." Jotaro pointed out as the other smiled dreamily staring at it.

"The Lady shattered it on her arrival; however she had a change of heart and healed it up later in the evening after I apologized for my rude behavior." He closed his eyes rubbing his hand. "I keep the bandages as a present, a representation, a symbol of milady's kindness and generosity."

"Change of heart my ass. You did something to her, didn't you?!" Jotaro clenched his fist as a crazed look settled on the younger D'Arby's handsome face.

"So what if we did? We had the permission of our Master."

"You son of a-!" Jotaro took a step forward as his grandfather held him back, shaking his head.

"Stay on guard everyone! You too Jotaro!" he reminded him but the Highschool delinquent did not listen.

"We do not have time for games, give Y/N back to us and take us to Dio so I can beat the crap out of him!" He demanded.

"Jotaro! Be careful! Something is coming out of his body." Joseph warned.

D'Arby Younger, his Stand Atum. Atum of the Egyptian pantheon

"Hey, he brought out his Stand!" Polnareff stated the obvious, eying the metallic Stan warily.

"We have not seen this in a while. So another Stand that actually shows itself."

"So who is first? Who shall be my first opponent?" The Stand asked ominously

"Forget that! Jotaro, take him down!" Polnareff urged him as Jotaro summoned Star Platinum.

"Do not need to tell me twice." Jotaro gritted out.

"I will bet you Star Platinum will first attack... with his left arm! His first attack will be a punch frown with his left arm. How much do you bet?" D'Arby asked.

"That is bullshit. It won't make a difference either way. One punch is all it takes! Do it! Hit him Jotaro!" Polnareff yelled as Jotaro's eyes narrowed punching with his right as then D'Arby's Stand Atum dodged to his let swiftly.

"What?! He dodged it? Such amazing speed! That is impossible!" he men gasped shocked

"Ah, too bad~. It seems I lost the bet...." D'Arby sighed chuckling. "Like my brother I enjoy a good bet. But, alas, luck is never on y side." He laughed lightheartedly, Atum grabbing Jotaro's arm. "To apologize, I shall take you to a wonderful world." He said as suddenly a dark portal opened under them as Jotaro got pulled into the pitch black abyss.