【Chapter 14】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So... this is the place? It doesn't really have anything that makes it stand out much, though." (Y/n) yawned as she glanced around some more, only to see nothing but dust and ruins. "I agree, think those two lead us wrongly, captain?" Ban asked Meliodas and glanced over his shoulder only to see Meliodas kicking a rock, boredom clear in his green orbs. 

Looking up at Ban, Meliodas shrugged. "This got to be the place, I don't think those two have any reason for lying." Meliodas replied as he skipped over towards (Y/n) and latched himself on her arm, a goofy smile replacing his frown.

"Say, (Y/n)? Maybe when this is over, we can-" Meliodas stopped talking as he felt Ban drape an arm around his shoulder. Ban gave Meliodas a strained smile, his eyebrow twitching. "Drop it, captain." Ban demanded through gritted teeth, already knowing as to what Meliodas was going to say.

"Ban, that doesn't suit you!" Diane chuckled as she saw flower petals circling his figure making him seem almost like an ethereal being. Looking down at the petals Ban's eyes widened as his eyes caught the sight of thousands of different species of flowers, everyone more breathtaking than the last. 

"Wait, are we still in the same place?" (Y/n) asked herself as she too, glanced around at all the different flowers in slight childish wonder. Meliodas smirked as he plucked a flower from the ground, turning back around towards (Y/n) and handing it to her. "For you, darling." Meliodas winked at her only for (Y/n) to grasp his offering making his smirk widened into a broad smile.

"Thanks, Marshmellow, but I think someone else should have this." (Y/n) hid her smile with her other hand as she walked over towards the confused Ban. Tapping his shoulder Ban turned around to face her as (Y/n) handed him the flower given to her by Meliodas. "Oh, princess, handing me a flower to show your love for me now are you?" Ban teased and tried to hug her only for (Y/n) to side-step making him instead hug his dear ol' captain, Meliodas. 

"Hey, got off of me!" 

"I wasn't trying to hug you!"

"Then back off!"

"I can't! (Y/n) is right behind me!"

Chuckling at the little memory that she had just made, (Y/n) walked over towards Hawks to see him trying to eat one of the flowers only for all the petals to fly away and sworn together in a gust of wind that was now fully encircling the group. Picking up Hawks, (Y/n) glanced over at the frightened Elizabeth and also picked her up not wishing for one of them to faint in fear.