Aleksandr stares at me with worry in his eyes. "I'm sorry this has happened to you Allaura. I didn't have enough guards stationed at your rooms. But that will change. Nobody will get passed those doors anymore." Aleksandr says sincerely.

Caspian walks to the door, "Come on. We have to train." He says with irritation in his eyes. But he looks to be irritated with himself.

I smile at Aleksandr and follow Caspian towards our training grounds. He doesn't look back to see that i'm behind him. I don't think he needs to considering he can hear much more than me with those ears. And see clearer with his sharp eyes.

I often think about their kind. How it feels to be able to hear things clearer. To hear things that are farther away. To be able to see things more brighter.

I also noticed that Caspian has earrings on his pointed ears. Two small golden hoops on his right ear, near the tip. And a dangly earring with a red green ruby at the end.

Caspian opens the box of weapons once we are at our training ground. He throws me both dagger near my feet and takes out a weapon of his own.
A long sword. Heavy too.
He swings the sword around in his hand. Testing the weight and stability.
I can't help but stare at how smoothly he words the sword. As if it were a toy.

He lifts up his head to look towards me and points in front of him with the sword.

I grab both daggers off the ground and walk my way towards him. I made sure I push away the awkward tension and focus on the task at hand. Once i'm in front of him, he speaks.

"I want you to do what you did yesterday. But on me. I'll go to block your attacks. If I successfully block them and you find another way to attack where I am vulnerable. Then attack." He explains.
"You know each one of my moves. You'll be able to block each and every one of them." I say slightly irritated.

He shakes his head, "Not if you mix up your positions. I taught you many different stances yesterday. And you came up with your own attacking strategy. Mix up those positions and strategies in your own way. In a way that I have not seen."

I nod at his words. It makes sense. He wouldn't know what move i'll do next if I mix up what i've learned yesterday.

We both get into our fighting positions. Right foot ahead, left foot behind. My daggers sharp ends are facing me and running up my forearm while the end of it faces my opponent.

We start to circle each other.
I slowly move around him, making sure I keep my balance and hold my arms steady just as he taught me.

I focus my eyes on his feet. Trying to predict his next movements.
He moves his left leg forward slightly and I jerk my body to the right, and bring my left arm over my head to block his sword that comes crashing down onto the dagger that lays on my forearm.

He steps back and we continue to circle each other. We're a bit closer now and if I wanted to I could attack.
But he isn't much of a threat yet. He's coming at me easy.

I watch as his right foot moves to me slightly and I duck under his sword.

Time seems to have slowed down. His whole body is opened to me since his sword is over my head.
I twist my whole body, turning on my knees and bring my dagger to touch his stomach. I make sure to not actually cut him, but I can't promise I won't ruin his clothes.

He freezes once he feels to heat of my metal on his skin.
Sorry about your clothes.
He looks down at me with his sword still stretched out in front of him.

He looks surprised. As if he wasn't expecting me to attack so soon.