I reached for the handle of the door to the passenger side of his car, but he breath me to it.

"Eh. Eh. Eh." He scolded. "We are on a date. I'm not going to make you open your own door. That would be just rude."

I smiled. "Thanks"

Once we were on the road he kept stealing glances at me "what? Do I have something on my face?" I blurted out when I couldn't stand it any more.

"What? No-I-um- you just look- um ya know- really-um." I blushed and looked away.

"Thank you. You look great too. Even better. So where are we going?" I wondered out loud.

"I'm... Not really sure yet." I laughed at him as he blushed.

His eyes bored straight ahead in shame. "Well, what do you want to do?" I tried to make him feel better.

"Um, well... Hey! There's this new place bowling downtown called The Bowling Date. I've wanted to try it out." His eyes lit up more and more as he said this.

"Sure! Sounds good to me. I mean, I've never been there either so it would be a first for both of us." I smiled at his goofy grin. His eyes no longer left the road.

"You can turn on the radio if you want. Downtown is a half hour drive and I have a problem when it's TOO quite. You know ADHD." He said gesturing toward his head when he said the ADHD part.

"Sure. What station?"

"Whatever you want?" I smiled to myself. We just left the house and he was already being extremely sweet and polite.

I hit the power button on the radio and Style by Taylor Swift blasted through the car.

"Oh. My. God. I LOVE this song" I practically leaped out of my seat. Heath's laugh echoed through the car, his laugh sounded like bells. It was so deep it caused shivers to run down my spine.

"You should sing." I turned abruptly toward him in shock.

"What?" I choked out.

"I mean, you don't have to, but Gage mentioned that you are a really great sing so I just thought well maybe you'd like to sing." He said trying to sooth my shock.

"Only if you sing with me." I plopped back against the leather seat.

"Fine."

I sat up again "What?"

"Takes me home. Lights are off he's takin' of his coat." He sang really loudly. And really off key. However, it was still kinda cute.

"Heath-" I tried to cut in but he kept going and gestured me to join.

I huffed in defeat and we started singing and causing the car to shake, due to our terrible car dancing.

"I say, 'I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl.'

He says, 'What you've heard is true but I

Can't stop thinking about you,' and I...

I said, 'I've been there too a few times.'

'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt