Q&A

Alright it's here! The Q means question and the A means answer even though you probably know that.

Alright I just want to say when answering some of these questions I got a little carried away in my explanations☺️

Q: Eat grass or dirt?
A: I would eat grass because I used to do that with my neighbour when I was younger(don't take that out of context we were five).

Q: What is your favourite colour?
A: I don't think that I could pick one but it's between Light Green and Yellow!

Q: What is your favourite colour?A: I don't think that I could pick one but it's between Light Green and Yellow!

Q: Who is your comfort streamer?A:Ranboo and Owengejuicetv(He and Ranboo remind me so much of each other)he's a smaller streamer but the community that he has made is so welcoming and nice to everyone

A:Ranboo and Owengejuicetv(He and Ranboo remind me so much of each other)he's a smaller streamer but the community that he has made is so welcoming and nice to everyone.

Q: Have you been taking care of yourself?
A: I have been trying to take care of myself as much as I can at the moment, how about you guys?

Q: How are you?
A: I'm alright a little bit sad though, my best friend hasn't been answering my text messages but I understand, it's summer most people are busy but enough about my texting problems, how are you guys?

Q: Phone or PC?
A: I don't think I could choose I do quite a bit with both

Q: You like tacos?
A: YES! I love tacos if I could have a taco right now I would😅

Q: Who is your favourite character(s) on the SMP? And why?
A: I really like Technoblades character and Wilbur's characters, at the moment in the SMP they are both big characters and they both have a type of relationship with Dream that benefits them in the sense of if they were dying he would try to help them so it really gives them a big place in the story line that could really turn it around.

Q: Who is your favourite character in Tales of The SMP?
A: It's Ran. My reason for that is because if you look back at the VOD of that episode he's still alive at the end, I have a feeling that Ran is going to be one of the characters in the new Tales of The SMP episode! (but idk🐸)

Q: Thoughts on Revivebur?😏
A: Awooga!(take that how you would like).

I finished the Q&A, thank you to everyone who put in questions it means a lot🥰

Now I'm not sure what name I should call you guys so would you like to give some suggestions?

Also thank you for all of the love and support,
I really appreciate you guys will all of my heart and I'm very sorry if chapters don't come out quickly I will try to get better with posting.