6-The Voice

TW/WARNING: Yelling, criticism, judgment
_____________________________
Second POV
After the interaction you had with Ran, the two of you both split off your own ways. You were talking to a young man named Karl when out of no where everyone started bickering. You and Karl looked at each other and decided to break up the fight with a fun game everyone could play. Karl and yourself walked over to the group and started changing the subject to playing duck-duck-goose.

After a little bit of convincing everyone sat down in a what they called a circle, even though you thought it didn't look anything like one. Karl offered to go first and everyone agreed because it seemed as though some of them were a bit confused on how to play.
After a few rounds of the game it was your turn so you got up and started walking around the circle, as you were passing by a few people in the circle you wondered where Ran was so you looked around and all of a sudden you hear sir Billiam yell yet again, "Butler! No making eye contact!" he said to Ranbutler.

This was your last straw, you walked right up to Sir Billiam and grabbed his shoulder to turn him around. He looked to see what filthy peasant was touching him but when he was met with your face he started to smile. "Ah,
Y/N darling! What do you ne~" he was saying until you cut him off, "You listen here Billiam! You can't go around calling people poor and acting all high and mighty, everyone here has more respect for people than you have in your entire life!" You said.

Everyone in the room was shocked that you said that but you didn't care so you continued, "I don't even think you understand the concept of respect or kindness! My goodness I can't stand your constant complaining about every glittle mistake your butler makes! He can look people in the eyes whenever he feels like it!" You yelled as you pushed passed him so you could leave the room. You opened the door and stopped on your way out "I won't be coming back until half of the people in this room learn about kindness..." and with one last glare and the slam of the huge wooden doors you were out of sight. Everyone looked at each other, they were shocked.

You didn't seem like the type on person to lash out like that but some of them understood why. Meanwhile you were on your way to the front doors ready leave, you didn't care that there was a room full of people who you just told off. You knew that it was the right thing to do.

When you were about to step out of the front doors you felt like someone or something was whispering to you,

"Y/N~, I can help you... I will fulfill your dreams for you... Come to me Y/N! I will get rid of your problems~".

You felt un safe, it was like this voice was controlling you it made you want to follow it.

Who was this...?

Why were they talking to me?

Why does this feel so... wrong?

To be continued...