I'm home, safely. Drink your meds! 😇

She sent the message to Caleb. She really put the emoji at then end because she is really an angel. Imagine? She visited him! She drove for two hours! She carry a heavy paper bag! And now she's reminding him to drink his meds!

"Ma'am!" aligagang lapit ni Dana sa kan'ya at pinayungan siya.

"Thanks, Dana, " she said when they reached the main door. Nanlaki naman ang mata ni Dana, halatang gulat na gulat.

"Y-You're welcome, Ma'am!" maligaya nitong sagot. Nakangiwi niya lang tinanguan 'yon.

But still, she is very genuinely happy today and no one can ruin her mood!

"I want some almond Biscotti in the garden, Dana. And apple ade, " bilin niya sa dalaga at dali-daling umakyat sa kwarto para makapagpalit.

What's the best outfit for garden? hmm

In the end, she just decided to wear a ruffle cotton sundress. Sinuot lang din ulit niya ang pambahay niyang slippers, flip-flops.

"What do you like, Kaza? Lettuce?" Kelly asked her cat and showed Kaza the small piece of lettuce. Kazana purred her tail. Hmm, her cat's vegetarian.

While having her time in the garden, she opened her SNS. She frowned as soon as she opened it.

mari_cel: OMG?! That's not true! Caleb has a thing for me! I'm sure they are just friends or something! O baka.. nilalandi lang naman siya ni Kelly?

Damn, she already graduated from seducing him! Oh my god, past is past!

_kimi: Obviously a lie. Caleb and I met early this morning and he still wants to hang out with me.

Caleb's sick and he's with me until lunch! Anong nagkita? This girl seriously need some vaccine.

toriph: I know Kelly and Caleb's not her guy. She's obsessed with him back in junior but Caleb has no interest with her. Poor girl, she must be so broken that she became desperate and force our Caleb to dine with her!

Our Caleb? Iyo ba?!

Tanginang self-proclaimed.

Ziresh Ty: I heard Kelly's attitude is too much? I wonder why she's too popular. She isn't even that attractive.

Pinasingkit niya ang mata para makita ang profile nito at natawa na lang siya nang makitang isa sa mga popular na artista ang profile nito. Poser!

Nainis na siya. She really has no patience. Marami namang magagandang comment pero marami rin ang nakakairita!

She turn off her phone and just stared at Kaza who's enjoying the lettuce right now. Umismid na lang siya at inabala ang sariling mag-isip ng ireregalo kay Freesia.

Should I give her a painting?

Well, she's not sure if Freesia will like it. But then.. painting is a decoration. Freesia might see it useful.

In the end, she just went to a private art exhibit of she can say.. former classmate?

Isa pa, it's safe to go there. Siguradong hindi iyon papasukin ng media.

The staff immediately let her in, with no sweat. She's a socialite so in buildings like this, she's like a VIP.

May mangilan-ngilan rin siyang nakitang naniningin ng mga painting. She recognized some.

Natanaw niya ang tatlong maliit na portrait ng bulaklak. She's sure that it's oil painting. She knows it since she's been collecting paintings with different styles and colors eversince her brother gifted her a painting of sunset when she was 17.