Chapter 17: "I just fell in love, didn't I ?"

Start from the beginning

Looking at Draco's face again, Harry realised that it wasn't the pout that did the magic but this entire person. So, don't dare to underestimate his words, when he says-

THIS IS A MIRACULOUS MAGICAL PHENOMENON !!!

And let him tell you, this is no simple thing! This magical phenomena, namely, 'Going utterly stupid because your darling is too hot', is a explosive and incurable condition. Once you get it, you are it.

And, NO ! He absolutely isn't joking !

So beware, public ! This phenomenon is highly common and contagious, being especially harmful to your public image.

Symptoms include rapid heartbeat, too warm and sensitive skin, sweating, mouth going too dry or too wet according to your kinks and fetishes, while certain parts usually get wet till the point of dripping. So, in short, according to top doctors and scientists, -YOU GO HORNY .

Therefore, if one is to avoid absolute social suicide, expersts recommend- RUNNING AS FAST AS YOU CAN THE OTHER WAY !!!

OR, for the more courageous and bold ones, - FUCKING YOUR DARLING TO ABSOLUTE HEAVENS SO AS TO RUIN THEM FOR ANYONE ELSE , is also highly reccomendable.

His hands swiftly retreating and Draco's worried gaze roamed about Harry, "You were fine just now. What happened so suddenly?!"

Seeing Draco stop and hesitate to touch him, Harry felt a twinge of disappointment and aggreivation. He said somewhat urgently, "Why did you stop ?!"

Draco's hands were roughly pulled by a pair of larger hands and promptly led to rest on a wide and warm chest.

Harry felt the slender palm right above his heart and said with satisfaction, "Now, why don't you just keep going?"

Draco: "..."

Draco's pale face instantly puffed red with anger. A scowl itched his face and he pushed Harry away without a thought, "You shameless wanker ! Pervert ! Stay away from me !" And he swiftly walked out with steps stiff out of anger.

Behind him Harry's voice called, "Hey! Where are you going? I am still sick! Check me some more! What if something happened to me?! What are you going to do then ?!"

"Then go die, why don't you ?! "

Everyone else: "..."

When did their golden boy, their saviour, their beacon of light, their eternal hero turn into an absolute hooligan? Is this still their Saint Gryffindor? Has the end of time come so early ?

Outside the tent, a crowd huddled together not daring to go anywhere near the black-faced young master. All of them clearly heard the shout just now and also clearly saw the eyes spewing jets of fire.

Draco walked out and fiercely started to disembowel the fishes caught by George and Fred sometime ago to prepare them for dinner.

Pansy is recovering from a dangerous spell and is somewhat weak. She needs to eat healthy and fully. So Draco is personally going to make a portion for her and Theo ….and maybe a little for Harry, since he is Draco's patient as well. And he needs something to splash blood and relieve his anger anyway !

The crowd : "..."

George said, "Harry is going to need a miracle to solve this"

Theo, who was beside him silently looked at him, replied, "It's already a miracle that he survived"

Fred said with a helpless sigh, "Well, he is the chosen one, isn't he?"

Draco looked at the two chatting idlers and his cute Theo trapped between them. A sense of danger rose in his heart. It almost felt like seeing his own sweet child being wooed away by disgusting boys. Suddenly, the Weasley twins seemed much less pleasant than before.