Chapter 17: "I just fell in love, didn't I ?"

Start from the beginning

Hermione clearly knew that Pansy didn't have any obligation to shield her from that curse at the ministry, just like she didn't have any obligation to pick her up from her house. But she still did. And it wasn't because of anything other than her own heart.

'I realise that she is so - naive? gentle? emotional? I don't know… She is so unnecessarily giving. What's the use of being kind when there's no need or use to her kindness? This isn't how Slytherins are supposed to be….'

And suddenly, a year's long misconception and misunderstanding broke. Hermione finally saw that just because the books say that Slytherins are vicious doesn't mean they actually are. Everything and everyone has exceptions and conditions for doing and being something.

Silently, in her heart, Hermione made a firm promise that from today she would pay attention to the uncharacteristically wise but naive girl so unhesitatingly asleep in front of her.

_______________

In the next tent, Draco scanned Harry's body with his magic again and again but couldn't find any reason as to why Harry was having these visions of Voldemort.

He aggrievedly frowned and again scanned Harry's body and magic, hoping to find anything, no matter how small. There must be something out of normal. How is it possible that 'it' left no clue?

Soft and slender hands roamed Harry's body. The tender and careful touch sparking a wildfire across his skin.

'Ahh...there is really no name for this. What good did I do in my past life to get this ?', Harry thought.

He sat there as Draco checked his body from front to back and from left to right. Honestly, he was enjoying this too much to be considered normal and not crazy or perverted.

Afterall, who wouldn't like the beauty of their dreams probing and touching them here and there all over their body ?!

[T/N :- Tell honestly, guys - all of us have had this moment with that hot doctor or nurse, haven't we? Don't lie! Come on! Out with it! I want to know that it wasn't just me drooling like a pervert when the hot dentist put her fingers in my mouth !!! ]

Harry looked at the pale beauty who frowned aggrievedly. His silly beauty still couldn't find where the problem was. Stubborn, as he was, he continued to search, a pout slowly and unconsciously rising on his lips.

Harry's eyes widened suddenly-

THUMP !!!

STRIKE !!!

The cupid's arrow pierced cleanly through a beating heart, flowing beautiful scarlet blood.

"Ahhh~ My heart !", Harry muttered with a groan as he rubbed the warm flesh of his chest right above his heart. But this did nothing to relieve the pleasurable sting and ecstatic pain thrumming there.

Harry hissed as he kept rubbing his chest, a crazed look shining in his eyes.

Draco swiftly looked up and was shocked to see Harry rubbing his chest in obvious pain.

"What happened ?!", Draco asked frantically. He was fine just now, how could anything happen to him so suddenly ?

And Harry thought, 'What happened? Your pout is what happened !'

Seriously, it was absolutely true when they warned that love killed men !

A pout ! A FUCKING POUT ! Was all it took for Harry to lose all his defences.