Juno x Ray (ACTUAlLY WHOLESOME)

this chapter feels illgeal - Juno

Ray was on his phone just scrolling through his social media. Every second he was on , just scrolling up down side to side, he was wasting time. What can he do? His husband out for the grocieres so he really cant do anything. 

 So Ray sat back on the couch and layed there, looking at the ceiling, waiting till Juno opens that door with a handful of bags. Then when it suddenly hit him. A small idea he can do before Juno comes home. So quickly Ray sat up and skipped to the kitchen, gathering all indergreinnts for chocolate chip cookies. The man just stood there thinking what was missing. 

  "Ack the bowls!"he says as he started to reach the mixing bowls on the top shelf. 

 He caused a bit of a rachet when grabbing the bowls, Causing the family cat to jump. 

      "Oops my bad Widow"he appolygizes to the cat.

 Widow just stared at him and swiftly left the kitchen. Just took a few blinks to see if he had all the stuff to make the cookies. The "best  ̶h̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶ cooker"was snatched from the clip off the wall. (Making cookies can be messy okay). Ray started off with the dry ingredingts, (as you should)  the flour, both white and brown sugars, salt, baking soda, giving it a good mix. When that was done he added the other inredents of the recipe to the set flour. Finally strpikling 1/4 the chocolate chip cookies ontop the cooki dough...Maybe the whole bag instead of 1/4.

  "Thats enough for the dough. Now time for it to go in the freezer."he comments as he places the dough in the freezer.

 Waiting. For that fucking dough to stiff up a bit. He glanced at the clock and realized how Juno going t arrive abt in 30 mins! He quickly grabbed his phone, almost dropping it on the floor but didnt. Faster than a homie can do your mom, pressed the message app on his screen and opened his contact and typed fast.

                                                                          🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩

Ray> DONT COME HOME YET JUNO PLEASE. STAY OUT IN THE WILD MORE

🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩> >:0 UH why is that!??! I Just finshed geteting the growciereises. I am coming home period. im tired as fuck.

Ray> NO PLEASE . YOU CANT CUZ UHHHHHH . THERES A SURPISE JUST DONT COME HOME YET , idk go to the park and push off kids swings and start a cult at the playground. 

🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩> 0: YOUR GETTING ME A SURPISE??? pog and also YOUR GING ME PERM TO DO THAT?🥺🥺❤

Ray> YEs. Just dont come home till i tell you.okay?

🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩> iGHT BEst

🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩>bot

🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩> BET*

🤩My Sexy Dilf🤩> Cant wait for my surpise.

Ray> mhm

The smaller man closed the app,turning off his phone and just sighing in relief. Imedditly he took out the cookie dough. Shaped them into equal amounts of cookie dough balls and yeeted them on a baking sheet and slam that shit in the oven.

                                                                           ----->TiMe SkIp<-----

The cookie are set with milk . Hot and ready to be eaten (also Ray). Not so long for the wait because there was a knock at the door. Ray was about to get the door until it swoong open seeing Juno behind the door frame.

   "IM HOME BITCHES"He yelled

     "Welcome back"Ray responded back

Juno examined Ray. Dropping the bags on the floor just circling around his husband.

"Hmm,"

  "Hmm what?"Questioned  Ray

"Your not in a maid outfit so thats not the surprise. So what is it?"

"i- nvm. I bake you cookies," ray stated "yay!" as he jazzed his hands in the air

Juno stared at him , placed both of his hands on his husbands face and squished them 

   "AWWWW You BAked cookies just for me? Thats so sweet of you!" Juno excitedly exclaimed kissing Rays forehead.

    "Hehe. Mhm Your welcome. And i also had an idea of wa-"

 "WATCHING MOVIES ON THE TV WHILE CUDDLING WITH A FUFFLY BLANKET ON THE NEW COUCH WE GOT AND EAT COOKIES?!?!?" the cockroach looking ass bitch said excitedly. Jumping up and down like a 5 yr old boy (i still do this shit)

"You read my mind" Ray smiled.

And so they did. Juno grabbed the blanket in one of the cabinets in the hallways and the TV remote inviting Ray to sit down on the couch with the blanket around both of them. Ray gladly agreed and grabbed the milk and milk and cookies.

 Halfway through the movie. Juno fell alseep on Rays lap with a cookie in his mouth. Ray looked down on his lap, giving a small giggle for the cookie in his husband mouth.

"Such a dummy," he says as he takes out the cookie out of Juno's mouth, giving him a small kiss on the cheek and continued "and you my dummy I love"

Juno smiled at the kiss. He loved Rays soft warm kisses"I love you too"

 Ray responded "I love you more"

The two gay dads eventully slept on the couch . Slience and the clock ticking was the only sounds in those walls. The door was slowly opened by their son Naz. Naz turned to his dads dead alseep on the couch and smiled pointing at them 

   "These bitches Gay. Good for them. Good for them." And walked to his room

                                                                           THE END 

wow juno writing wholesome or fufffly stuff? wow im surpised my slef . idc if therere spelling mistakes make sthe sorty better