𓊈卍 𝟓 卍𓊉

Start from the beginning

"Hold it right there!" Just then, someone yells through the tense atmosphere. It doesn't sound like Nakano, but rather...

'No-' Takememichi turns to see his girlfriend approaching them. 'Hina!?'

The pink haired girl is standing tall, a serious look on her face. She takes strong steps towards them, only making Takemichi's anxiety skyrocket.

"Who're you?" Draken asks as if to intimidate her.

"I'm sorry, Hina... Today is actually a little busy for me, so-"

Hina walks right past him and towards Mikey. To the male twin's horror, she raises a hand, and smacks him right across the face. The slap is hard enough to twist his head to the side.

The feared delinquent doesn't move after Hina walks away. Meanwhile, Draken is just as shocked as everyone else who witnessed the stupidly courageous act.

"Takemichi-kun." He feels Hina grab his wrist, and leads him away from the scene. "Let's go."

As she pulls him away, he looks back towards Mikey and Draken. 'Holy shit! We're so gonna die! Where's Nakano when you need her!?'

"You mustn't do what these people want," she suddenly utters to him. "I will protect you with the strength I have."

"Hina..." He feels her hand trembling as they walk off.

"Oi." Suddenly, another hand grabs her wrist. Takemichi looks up to see Draken glaring dangerously down at her. "You think you can slap someone and say 'see ya later'? Don't make me laugh!"

"What part of this is a joke?" Takemichi catches a glare from Hinata as she musters up all her courage. "Coming into their school and forcing someone to go with you? That's not the sort of thing friends do! Takemichi-kun has been coming to me all beat up lately. If it was because of you guys, I will not forgive you."

After hearing his girlfriend's speech, Takemichi moves on instinct. He grabs Drakens shoulder tightly, forcing the taller teen to look at him. However, he can't help his heart as it begins to speed up.

"Let go of her..."

"Whatcha say?" Draken bends down once again to directly glare at him. "I don't think I heard ya!"

'I...' "I said to let her fucking go!! You dumbass!!" 'Promised to protect Hina in this time!'

The vice-president of Toman lets her go, but his menacing gaze remains locked on Takemichi. "You bastard. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

Takemichi returns an enraged glare of his own, except it's aimed at the floor in front of him. "I ain't gonna give her up a second time!"

Upon hearing this, Draken steps back and straightens up, a confused expression completely replacing his death glare. "Hah? A second time?"

"Awe... And here I thought we could be friends. Too bad." A smile appears on Mikey's face. "Well then. Since Kano-chin isn't here to protect you..."

He then turns to Takemichi, his smile disappearing in an instant. "How do ya wanna die?"

The male Hanagaki twin shudders. He's right, Nakano isn't here. 'But would she even be able to take him on if she was? Doesn't matter now, I guess...'

As the president of Toman makes his way towards him, his heart races as beads of nervous sweat streak down his face, but he doesn't stand down. "Just promise me... Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina!"

"Hah?" Mikey then winds up a punch. "I don't give a damn about her!"

Takemichi shuts his eyes tightly as he braces for impact. But before it comes, he hears footsteps. Really fast footsteps, as if someone is running in their direction.