"Hey kiddo, how was your day?" Sapnap asked, ruffling Mia's hair. She let go of my legs and clung onto Sapnap instead, smiling happily.
"It was good Papa! I drew a picture for you and Dad!" She ran over to where she'd been sitting before and brought pack a piece of paper with a colourful crayon drawing. I smiled as I realised she'd used the pack of crayons I'd bought for her birthday.

In the picture there were three stick figures, one with colourful clothes and brown hair, one with a red clothes, brown hair and the funniest smiley face I'd ever seen and a little one with blonde hair and glasses. All three were holding hands and standing next to a little campfire which closely resembled the one we'd had in our back garden the other night.

Then I noticed three stick figures running around in the back ground covered in red, orange and yellow scribbles which I assumed was fire.
"What's that?" Quackity asked Mia, pointing at the three figures in the background. Mia gave him a big smile and held the picture up proudly so she could explain.

"Well this," She pointed at the three people not on fire, "Is me, Dad and Papa. Then this," She pointed at the three stickmen in the background, "Is you, Uncle Gogy and Uncle Dweam and you're on fire cebause (spelt wrong on purpose) you annoyed Papa so he made fire and it made me laugh," Mia smiled innocently at Quackity, Dream and George who all looked offended.

I burst out laughing, holding onto an also laughing Sapnap for support.
"Oh Mia, that's incredible," I said, wiping happy tears out of my eyes, trying not to burst into another fit of giggles. Sapnap nodded in agreement and Mia looked overjoyed. She hugged us both,
"It's for you and Papa," She mumbled, her voice muffled my my leg which she was hugging once again.

"We love it kiddo," Sapnap told her, giving her forehead a quick kiss.
"That's cause you're not on fire," Quackity said, clearly not impressed. I started laughing again which set off Sapnap, then Mia, then Dream and George and finally Quackity.

Then the teacher told us off.

So we sat down and listened as she talked about the kids.

Then we went home and Sapnap and I tucked an already sleeping Mia into bed.

We then walked into the kitchen and I pulled out Mia's drawing and attached it to the fridge, smiling. Sapnap walked over and hugged me from behind.
"Hi," He whispered, pressing his face into my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him back, smiling.
"Hi," I replied. Sapnap looked up, his eyes filled with love.
"We really do have the perfect little family, don't we?" He said, glancing at Mia's drawing. I giggled and nodded, intertwining my fingers with his.

"I love you Sapnap, so so much," I smiled,
"I love you too Karl,"

Sapnap leaned in and our lips connected, both of us overwhelmed with love for each other and for our daughter. We really couldn't have asked for a better future together than the one we had and I was still so excited to see where our future would lead us.

As long as I had Sapnap and now Mia, everything would be perfect. My heart was so full of love for my little family and I knew that I would never stop loving them, the love was like a beautiful little flame that was warm and comforting and that would stay alight forever.

SAPNAP POV -

Fire. Good or bad? In my opinion it was both. I'd almost lost Karl to a fire, to three fires actually, but I also would've never met Karl without fire. So I'd say for me, fire was pretty good.

I hadn't committed arson in a few years. I used to do it to get rid of stress and anger. But now I didn't have to, I had a beautiful daughter and a gorgeous, funny, caring husband who were both there for me. I felt safe with them, protected by our family's 'little flame of love' as Karl called it.

I liked that name, 'little flame of love' it was the perfect way to describe the love in our household. After all my life with Karl started with fire and the burning fire of love was what it was now and what it would be forever.

I was finally happy.

It didn't matter what happened next because I had my family.

I loved Mia, so so much, until I saw her I didn't know just how much love I could actually feel for a little girl that I got to call my daughter. She was so funny and kind and she reminded me so much of Karl. She was more than I could ever ask for.

And I loved Karl. I loved Karl beyond words. I loved Karl so much that sometimes I couldn't believe that he was really my husband. In my eyes he was perfect and he always would be. I loved Karl so much, and I would love him forever.

Everything was happy. Everything was perfect.

I was home.

The End

Word count - 1623

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!