Mexican-Vietnam war

Mexico pov
My president sent a bomb to try and kill the Vietnamese king... I hope it works then I can get their Colonial land and recreate the Mexican Empire!

Vietnamese Empire pov
I was with my king when I got a gift from Mexico... I had it go through numerous tests as I have little trust with Mexico.. Then the bomb squad  exposed a bomb in the box as we send this to the news and use it to go to war with Mexico as we quickly sent troops to fight on the Mexican border as the troops already their held the line while making small land gains and taking down some Mexican troops. Then our main forces arrived as they rushed to help push as the began to loose land.

Soviet Union pov
I sent some volunteers to help Vietnamese Empire....

Mexico pov
I smiled as I pushed but frowned as their main forces arrived and instantly began to push me back as we lost land heavily until our supply grew stronger and stopped them from pushing back even faster.

Vietnamese Empire pov
I smirked  as my airforce began to bomb Mexican factories and my navy bombed their ports cutting them off from their sea trade as I began to naval invade on all sides and push towards Mexico city as they begin to fall apart to the pressure as the government they had sued for peace so I turned them into a communist puppet of mine and stole parts of their lands for me.... I smirked as my influence grew stronger as now Nato has a superpower near their superpower and a communist puppet right next door as their neighbor... This should scare the USA from interfering in civil wars a little to scare them off.