Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"Boss, everyone in my unit have gear up, and we are ready, to go in,"

A voice that call Rider out, from behind, he saw a man with glasses having a bulky and wide built of a body, and a high that is the same as him. Wearing their usual attire, that was the dark green jacket with a white flower symbol, but under the jacket. The man wore a vest, a brown futuristic vest, that held two pistols, a set of grenade, and two long machete. With his sharp black hair being slick back, and a bald side between his left and right head.

"Good, then go and tell your units, to go down first, we need to go in silently, and do not! By any mean, do anything stupid, Forneus!" Rider said with a serious tone at the last part.

"Yeah, I get it," the man revealed his identity as Forneus, scratch the back of his head. "But beside that, Sitri mount is ready anytime you want! We have loaded all our resource, and all our soldiers are already equiped,"

"Alright," Rider then left his post, as he walk pass Forneus, he then put his hand on his shoulder. "If the plan fail, do not hesitate to escape,"

"Boss, you worried about us to much," Forneus smiled at his leader and eldest brother figure act. "We have years of experience with this kind of acts, failing you is but a sin to us, and we aren't going to escape without result,"

"Then go wild," Rider smiled back, as he then left Forneus.

"On it," Forneus smiled, he then takes out his AR firearm, it was a normal day firearm that had been upgrade into a Mystic Code by their crew blacksmith. "You heard our boss! Failure is not, by any means! An option!"

(Change of POV)

"So the Ages of Gods haven't ended in this world?" Pentheselia asked.

"Yes, even if the Age of Man never strive forward in this world, and humanity had never abandoned the old way... That mean, that there is something beyond wrong in this world," Assassin said.

"That shouldn't be possible, the Age of Gods should've ended long ago," Pentheselia said.

"Thay is true, if this world is still in the Ages of Gods, then there is two main factor that cause this, that is either the King of Heroes never teach humanity to keep on advancing by themselves. Or that the White Titan never arrived nor did she finished her job,"

"Or... That she didn't even exist in this world," Pentheselia finished Assassin explanation.

"I've done my fair share of research around this world, from what I got so far, there is nothing being refer as the White Titan in this world. Which made the second main option, thrown out, thus leading for the Ages of Gods to never end,"

"And the mystery around this world is far more potent, than our original world," Pentheselia said.

"Which will make any servant or supernatural beings from our world, far more stronger, than the original power of their Pan Human History,"

"It is true, I can feel that my strenght is being boosted than when I was in the Holy Grail War, even if I got force summoned into my mature class," Pentheselia said.

"Yeah, I was kinda planning to summon your Berserker form... But I throw that plan out of the window, and I decide to thinker with the summoning, just like what the Barthomeloi did back in the Sixth Holy Grail War,"

"Either way, even with a mild Mad Enchanment that still imprinted on my origin, I am far stronger than my younger self," Pentheselia commented.

"That must be the side effect, for being force summoned from yohr original class," Assassin said.

"But thanks to the force summoning, twisting my origin, I won't die from using my second Noble Phantasm," Pentheselia said.

"Nor will you, get enrage from anyone calling your beautiful," Assassin laughed.