Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"With Xenovia gone to nowhere, and I can't fully utulize all of you, I am more disapointed at myself," Rias sulked in a low voice.

"Banchou," Akeno call out with a sad gaze.

"If only... If only I would've, just play it safe and slow... Maybe I can truly be free from this sackle," Rias keep on sulking in a low voice.

While she was sulking, the door to her room suddenly burst open, revealing upon Kiba her Knight, who was in alert for some sort of reasons.

"Banchou!" Kiba calls out. "We have good news!"

"What is it?" Rias asked.

"We manage to contact Xenovia!" Kiba said.

"Well, that's good to hear, now all my peerage can be here. At the happiest day of my life," Rias sniffed her tears.

"No, banchou! I mean, Xenovia have a suprise for you," Kiba said.

"Suprise? What sort of suprise," Rias asked.

"Well, she didn't truly make it clear, but she ssid, that it will let out feel free," Kiba saidm

"Banchou," Akeno noticed the code that was given by Xenovia. "Xenovia is planning to free you, from your marrige,"

Hearing her words, Rias felt relive, even though it might be false hope, at least she had something to cling on, while she is on her way to lose her freedom once for all.

"Then, let us pray and hope, that Xenovia can free me," Rias said with a hint of hope.

(Change POV)

"Boss, there is a total of 20 tower from here, and about aproximetly 50 to 100 soldiers stand by,"

"Alright, we will go down by behind, get Forneus, Paimon, and Sitri. To be ready, and take them out from behind," Rider let out his command.

Currently, Rider the Counter Guardian who worked under Alaya, was standing near a forest located in the gate of the Underworld, behind Rider there wa a total of 100 soldiers. Those soldiers were none other than his brothers, and the part of his Noble Phantasm, normally with the sheer size of numbers that Rider had pose.

Would deffenitly take notice of the guards of the Underworld, not only from the numbers of soldiers, but there was also alot of iron box that is filled with weapons, lying around in the forest. With his soldiers going around, grabbing each boxs near the forest, and taking out weapons from each boxs. Those weapons in total, was beyond futuristic from the current firearms weapons, that is in this era.

Equip with many types of firearms, ranging from Snipper, SMG, Shotgun, and AR. Not only that, but there was also alot of explosive that they had brought into their mission. Beside a modern era weapons, they also brought alot of weapons that derive from the medieval era, but those weapons was Mystic Code and was modify to held the affinity of an anti-demon, so that they can take down not only Beast VI, but also some devils on their way.

But how did Rider manage to hide all of this? Well, that was because of the ability of one of his commander, one of the 72 pillars of Ars Goetia. Flauros, a demon of deception and lie, a demon that had arrived under a vessel of a heroic spirit or Counter Guardian in this case. Being summoned under the class of Archer because of his King Noble Phantasm, even though either Caster or Assassin, would be a better class for him. But because of the lore that he possessed and built to, in their previous timeline, force him to be summon under the class of Archer.

Flauros ability is to create a domain that can blend anything and everyone into every single sorrounding they are in, being a demon who always tells only lies, Flauros possessed a powerful magic to even trick both reality and space itself, for them to blend, and make everyone cannot notice their pressence, even with the use of advance sensory, no one can detect them. As they are blend well, with the world itself, making their arrival much easier, even with the advance security system that Ajuka had create, isn't enough to detect them.