✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤 • 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 *ೃ

Start from the beginning

"bold of you to assume i'd waste my time for everyone's chocolates." hagakure answered cheerfully.

"what? don't ask me, i even forgot that it's valentine's!" mina said.

"well, we bought chocolates for everyone yesterday. my mom got them from france and told me to share them with everyone for valentine's." yaomomo said while handing boxes of chocolates.

the class sweatdropped but took the chocolates and thanked yaomomo. "ah, mineta you don't have one. the remaining one is for l/n-senpai, so you'd have to share with kaminari, i guess. i'm sorry." yaomomo said, which made the grape boy cry in agony.

"speaking of l/n-senpai." uraraka started. "bakugo, you're her favorite guy right? has she given you any chocolates?"

"you think l/n-senpai would waste her money just for chocolates?" kaminari asked.

"of course she will, after all the chocolate's not for you but for bakugo." jiro bluntly answered.

"there are no chocolates from her what the fuck are you talking about?" bakugo roughly murmured.

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"ohh, girls are roaming with those valentine's chocolates!"

"oh, oh! it's l/n-senpai! she has a paper bag with her!"

"she's gonna give chocolates!"

"told you." jiro said to kaminari with a grin.

"kirei!" you called and took out a cupcake cutely wrapped in plastic and cutely designed. "take it. happy valentine's."

"s-senpai..." kirei murmured with a blush, making his second-year friends cheer for him. he shyly took it, making you giggle. he looks so cute.

"thank you, senpai! i promise to return the favor on white day!" kirei said and bowed.

bam! that's what i'm talking about! you thought with an evil grin. "then, i'm looking forward to it!" you cooly said and gave him a head pat before walking away.

kirei was teased by his friends as everyone in the canteen witnessed the scene. bakugo's jaw tightened while staring at kirei. so she's giving out chocolates.

"hey l/n! where's ours?!"

"oh shut up!" you replied with a chuckle.

bakugo doesn't want to expect, but he's really hoping to get a chocolate from you instead of receiving them from the other students— which is what eventually happened the whole day.

"good afternoon, you six!" you greeted the bakusquad while you're on your way to the teachers' lounge.

"good afternoon, senpai!" they greeted back, except for bakugo.

you then recalled the numerous times you have accidentally eavesdropped on the girls giving bakugo chocolates to which he disrespectfully declined. he hates chocolates. too bad. you thought and eyed on your paper bag.

"looks like she doesn't have a plan to give you anything, bakugo." kaminari murmured as you walk away. "that sucks."

bakugo just rolled his eyes and continued walking. he's not in the mood to yell at his friends.