Movie Night

Artemis,Wally,Conner,M'gann and Kaldur were all in the common room trying to pick a movie when the zeta tubes announced Robin's arrival.

Robin looked really worn out,he had dark bags under his eyes and it looked like he had trouble standing up but the team just thought he came back from a tiring mission. Only Wally seemed to understand his best friend but he couldn't say anything.And if he was really feeling that bad he wouldn't have come in the first place they thought.

"Robin,would you like to join our movie night,we were going to watch the Lion King."

When M'gann said that Robin grew even paler if possible and he stuttered something like a no before trying to run to the zetas.Keyword being trying. Artemis had caught up with him at the last second.

"Oh no you don't Boy Wonder. We're all going to watch this whether you like it or not. At this Robin started protesting but they wouldn't listen.

"Come on guys at least let's watch something else than the Lion King." tryed Wally and Dick was grateful but the team wouldn't listen so Dick had to watch.

Everything was going well until the part where Mufaza died came. When Robin saw this he quickly closed his eyes but he had seen the beginning. Before he could comprehend what was happeming images came to his mind,the sickening crack of their bones,the smell of blood...

It was too much.The tears came and his breath started accelerating. Wally was the first to realise what his best friend was going through.

"Robin,Robin come on snap out of it.It's just a movie.Come on,please.Uh!Stop the movie." He practically shouted and then pressed somtehing on Robin's belt.

"Robin,please.Just calm down.Bats will be here in a couple minutes.You have to calm down."

The team were just standing there shocked and not knowing what to do while they watched Wally frantically trying to stop Dick from hyperventilating.

At that moment Batman came and took his bird in his arms,he then turned to Wally and said:"No details." With that he left with Robin.

"What just happened?"Artemis was tbe first to come out of her shock.

"That stupid movie happened.He told you he didn't want to watch it but did you listen,no!I told you to pick another movie and you didn't listen to that either. When you say no to something does Robin  ever ask you for a reason?He doesn't! And yet you couldn't just pick another movie could you? Thanks to you he remembered the worst day of his life!"

Wally was literally fuming at the end but Artemis just had to anger him further.

"Look we're sorry we didn't choose another movie but it was the Lion King. What was there that would make him go into a panic attack.I think he was just trying to get attention.I mean seriously how bad could the worst day of his life be?He doesn't even know what real pain is,he has this perfect life and he should be grateful. "

Well after that Wally just punched her in the face. This time there was utter chaos and everyone was yelling at Wally so none of them realized the Dark Night enter.

"Enough!You're teammate just had a panic attack and you're still here yelling at each other.What kind of heroes are you?
4 years ago today Robin saw his whole family murdered right in front of him. They fell to their deaths in front of his eyes,just like Mufaza did in front of Simba's eyes. Yet he still watched the stupid movie with you even if it was the anniversary of his parent's deaths.
Oh but Robin has this perfect life and no pain right? Well you're wrong.He is the most broken out of all of you,but he still knows how to be happy. So I would advise you especially Ms.Crock to keep your accusations to yourself or you will have to deal with me.Kid Flash you can come with me. " With that said the both of themleft quickly but quietly out the zetas.

The rest of the team felt horrible for making Robin watch that movie.Never had they known their friend had such a horrible past.They had all thought he was a kid who loved crime fighting. Even when they learned how young he started they had never asked themselves why.

Out of all of them Artemis felt the worst,how could she say those things about him.Even after everything they went through together.

They knew they had been horrible friends but they were determined to fix this. Because Robin was their teammate and most importantly he was their friend. He had always been there for them so they would be there for him...