Robin's Magic

The YJ team were on a mission as always but this time there were hostages so they had to be more careful. After a lot of fighting and the YJ winning all of the hostages were rescued except one girl who simply refused to be taken out by the heroes. She was hiding in a small hole in one of the rooms so none of the team members could reach her.

When Robin entered the room-he had been hacking the system to get the information Batman had wanted-he found all of his friends trying but failing to get the girl out of her hiding hole while the little girl was wailing in a language the team didn't know. So Robin pushed all of them aside and started speaking to the girl in the same language and after a while the girl seemed to warm up to the bird. In the end she got out of her hiding place and held Robin's hand smiling at the team who were looking dumbstruck.

When the little girl was finally rescued and the team were in the bioship, M'gann asked what they were all thinking; "Robin if you don't mind me asking,what language were you speaking with the girl and why did she trust you but not us,we are superheroes too after all?"

"Well Miss M, she was speaking Japanese and for why she trusted me, well a magician never realls their secret. Oh and I told her my secret identity."

For a moment there was silence and then the whole team exploded into chaos which resulted in Robin yelling at them to stop."Geez you guys,Inwas just joking,I gave her some of Agent A's cookies and no I won't tell you who Agent A is so don't bother asking."

There was silence in the bioship after that...