authors note - extra info for worldbuilding

ok so im just gonna ramble for a bit (if ur trying to read the entire book its ok if u skip this, but theres some foreshadowing :) )

Hybrids are pretty common in-universe. About 40% of the world's population are hybrids, while the rest of the population is human (56%) and humanoid creatures (4%), such as golems and BBH's species/race. Tubbo, Jschlatt (he'll pop up in a couple chapters), Puffy (also coming soon), and Dream (also also coming soon) all are goat/sheep hybrids, although traits are not always the same. Most goat hybrids have horns, the weird pupil shape, and a bit of bushy hair, but Tubbo is one of few hybrids to have goat legs and hooves.

Other hybrids, such as Ranboo's ancestors and himself after gaining powers (albeit no one, not even himself knows), are rare, and just appear without any sort of mating. Ranboo's hybrid traits are the enderian eye trait (freeze sight), tall height (he gained a growth spurt shortly after gaining powers), as well as sharper canine teeth than the average person.

Phil is not a hybrid, even if he has wings. He's sort of an immortal god (level 2 canon, subject to change) that is in an avian form. He is canonically married to the Goddess of Death, MumZa/Kristen. Phil is not Will's father in this universe, but is very close with him (lore?)

The Nether and The End do exist, but they are only known as myths, and only few have ever entered. Enderman have gone extinct, and the Ender Dragon is in hiding in the End. The Nether is the same, unsurprisingly, and only two have entered and exited with their lives.

Niki is the main group's age, which in canon, they are all high school seniors (for ppl who dont know what a senior in school is, i am sorry but i am an american)

uhhhhhh thats kinda about it OH WAIT this book is prob gonna have sequels (unless burnout hits and i stop, to which im sorry to future readers if i have), one or two sequels to be exact. so yeah thats about it for the extra two am content. byeeeeee!

YOU ARE VALID. YOU ARE LOVED.

-m.p