II - Despair

Chapter Two - Despair

A/N: Last chapter before my actual Ideas finally come through. This is also pretty much word for word 15x18 except for the LAST paragraph. Ok get some Kleenex, you might cry.

Sam and Jack called Donna to make sure everyone got to a safe place. Jack drove nervously while Sam looked through lore for protection spells.

Meanwhile Dean and Cas burst through the bunker doors. "Alright, man," Dean said, rushing down the stairs. "We gotta move fast. You got the key to Billie's library?"

"Yeah." Cas replied. "But we don't even know for sure that she'll be there."

"Then we'll wreck her place. We'll burn her books." Dean grabbed Billie's scythe and turned towards the angel. "Whatever it takes to smoke her out."

Sam and Jack arrived at the silo they planned to keep everyone in and began to set up wardings against Billie. Donna told Sam that everyone that was on Death's list was on their way, and all the other hunters were on high alert.

Everyone was waiting nervously inside, and Bobby approached Sam. "They get it, Sam," he said reassuringly. "Now, whether you like it or not, you're the big man here. Told them getting here was the order from the boss, they came running, no hesitation. My only worry is the lav situation," he joked. "Didn't have time to truck in a Port-A-John."

"Yeah, well, uh, if Dean and Cas can pull this off, we shouldn't be here too long."

"Okay," Bobby replied. "I brought a bucket." Sam chuckled. "You think it'll work?"

"Well, angelic warding, Aramaic, Enochian, and uh, I have this, I found it in Rowena's things," he opened up a spell book. "A spell, "Praeses Magna". Should boost the strength of all the warding."

"'Should'" Bobby said.

"Bobby, this is all I got," Sam said, wishing he had more. Everyone inside the Silo was settling in, not knowing how long they would have to be there, Donna and Jack still setting up some wardings.

Jack caught sight of something next to him and knelt down. Donna walked over to him. "You know," she said. "I'm no expert on this hoodoo stuff, but best we patch that up, yeah?"

"Yeah, uh, I guess," Jack said, uncertain. Donna walked back to finish her wardings. Jack tried to touch the plant near him, but it died as his hand approached it. Jack pulled back, afraid of what that could entail.

Dean and Cas carefully entered Death's library. Dean signaled to Cas to go one direction and he went the other, both looking for Billie. Dean found her and walked up behind her.

"So, I guess this is the part where I say, 'Hello, Boys,'' Mocking all the others that the Winchesters had come across. She turned and found Cas approaching her as well. "Hello, Boys. What's the plan?" She leaned against a counter. "Take me down with my own weapon?"

"Something like that," Cas said.

"Well, he better work on his aim," Billie said, nudging her head towards Dean. Cas glared at her.

"Thing is," Dean cut in, gripping the scythe. "That time, I wasn't trying to kill you."

"Hmm," Billie pouted. "What's changed?"

"Oh, I don't know," Dean seethed. "Could be that you've started killing all my friends." Billie looked at him, eyebrows raised, as Dean started approaching her.

"Interesting," Billie said, and threw Dean across the room. Cas angrily marched towards her but she started choking him. Cas reached a hand to his throat as he struggled for air and groaned. Dean ran towards the scythe he dropped. "Castiel," Billie started, pushing him into a shelf. "Remember when you stabbed me in the back? 'Cause I do."