"So how's your day going!?" I ask cheerfully.

"It was amazing until I had to see your face."

"Okay then!!" I say awkwardly.

"You know what? You remind me of my sister. Aurora. You're like the male version of her." I explain,

He continues driving, and ignoring me.

"So... we need to talk about last night. How do you know Shawn?" I ask.

"That shouldn't concern you." He says, harshly.

"I- I was there. And you looked like you wanted to murder him. He's also weirdly always where I am so it does concern me." I say.

"How long has he been onto you?" He asks.

"I don't really know, I've seen him around a couple of times but all he does is stare and then, yesterday was the first time we had a conversation." I truthfully say.

"Ok. Well, Amber just stay away from him. I mean it. Like you see him? Run. Like full on sprint. Don't take anything from him, and stay as far away from him as you can. Don't try to talk to him. Do not take a lollipop from him. Shit, don't even look his way."

"Jordan you do realize I'm not five? Right?" I say laughing.

"You act like you are."

He starts driving again. I connect my phone to his car, and play music.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He says.

"Playing music." I say smiling as I put on One Direction.

"Seriously?" He says.

"Don't diss one direction Jordan, I will seriously throw you out of this car. Try me." I say sarcastically.

"I hate this."
................................................................................................

"This is a one time thing, I'm not becoming y'all's personal Uber driver." Jordan says as we walk in the house.

"Jordan did I mention, you're like the sweetest guy I've ever met?" I say sarcastically.

"Once or twice." He says walking inside.

"Yay!! Ok so Jayden and Lizzy are at the airport and they're on their way back with Alex. And Ace is upstairs doing I don't know what. And I don't know where Xavier is. Oh and Hunter's in the kitchen somewhere." Alice says.

"What are you good for?" Jordan comments.

"I'm really good at kicking guys in the balls, want a demonstration?" She says sarcastically.

"Nah, I'm good." He says grabbing a water bottle.

"ACE." Alice screams.

A couple seconds later A guy walks downstairs.

He's tall, and has a ton of tattoos, he has tan, olive skin. His hair is black and gelled. He's wearing a suit, and he looks like he's in his early twenties.

"Hi, I'm Amber." I say smiling.

"Ace." He says.

"Yup that's Acey poo, he's like Jayden's bestie."

"Offended." Jordan says from the living room.

Alice rolls her eyes before continuing, "He's a great friend of Jayden and the others. He's single as fuck, because no girl wants to put up with him. He can be nice sometimes. And he cooks bomb food. Like, dude should be a chef. Oh and did I mention he's Italian? Yup and his last name is Romano." She informs me.