Find out more information on Celeb's.net/MoreTea/Jen&Tom we'll be right back for more tea about other celeb's."

I angrily turned off the tv and threw the remote as Sophia jumped a little.

Sophia's P.O.V.

"YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING THIS MANSION AGAIN."

He angrily said coming towards me. "For now on you live in your worse fucking nightmare." as he walked off.

I just stood there for a long minute as I heard him talking to some girl few minute's after he left me in the room.

I went to the corner of the dining room it was that bitch Camila.

She was wearing black short short's that was having her ass cheek's hang out , black crop top showing her belly button, and long extensions to her ass , caked face. I won't lie she's gorgeous, but I don't like her since I get the vibe they still are falling for each other. Sleeping with me, but talking thing's out with her? Why.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I entered the dining room as Camila standing right there as I rolled my eyes.

"Shawn, we need to talk."

"About what Camila? I'm not talking about us."

"WHO THE HELL IS SHE HUH?" she angrily said crossing her arm's.

"It doesn't concern you, Camila."

Of course she already seen the incident.

"Oh yes it does. Especially when you were all over me during our damn duet."

"Camila, it was a damn act. I had to for the damn camera's." I angrily said sitting down at one of my Elissa Velvet sofa's in the middle of the room as I put and crossed my leg's on my crazy cut coffee table Phillips.

Camila angrily walked over to me and pushed my leg's off and sat in front of me.

"Dammit Shawn. Can you stop being so stubborn?"

I leaned over as we were face to face.

"And can you stop being such a cunt?" as I got up and walked away.

"Dammit Shawn. We've been through so much and this is where we're at."

"Well, if you didn't slut around I wouldn't have moved on. I'm perfectly fine where I am right now."

I'm fine with fucking with girl's and not giving a shit about them especially sex with Sophia is fine. Her pussy is really tight so, I know she hasn't done much, but it feels different than the other girl's I've fucked. I never came for the girl's I fucked, but Sophia she's different and she always turns me on; she's so beautiful from the face all the way down.

"Shawny, I miss you." Camila said as she came up to me playing with the button's on my black button up shirt as she started to un-do them with one hand as she rubbed her hand gently from my chest up to the side of my face as she kissed me. As she kissed me I eyed as I saw Sophia watching. I looked away quickly before she noticed as I picked up Camila as she wrapped her leg's around me as we were kissing as I slammed her up against the wall.

"Shawny, I missed you and your hard long cock inside me."

Sophia's P.O.V.

I had enough of watching what I was watching. Shawn's really pissing me off. He either has feeling's or not about me. I don't give a fuck if he uses me, but I know he has some type of feeling's like I do for him. I don't care what this is. I know he does he just won't admit it.

After I saw him pick her up I was pissed off as I walked off. Fuck you, Shawn. Have your whore least I know you enjoy me more than her right?

I walked around as I saw no one around and it was quiet so, I went into this office room. I found a phone. Perfect.

I went behind the dark brown desk as I went to reach for the black phone as my arm accidentally moved the black mouse as a browse opened up.

Is this Shawn's computer? Am I in his office right now?

I was sneaking through as the top right corner said "RoomFiles" what's that?

I clicked it I couldn't believe my eye's.

There was file's of 100 of girl's with him sexually active in the room he took me in.

There's a camera in there?

As I clicked out of the girl's file's it said "Sophia" on one of them. God, he recorded us.

I went back to the other girl's.

One girl was doggy styling with a sweet rolling hanson sex machine with a silicone white dildo going up her as she had a gag ball in her mouth.

I clicked at photo's kept coming and coming.

One girl was making this other girl lean down as she had a strap on dildo as Shawn was watching it all happening.

What the hell is this shit?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

The big guy says as I logged off completely he grabbed me by the arm and yanked me out of the room I'm assuming he's dragging me to Shawn or my room. The more we got closer the more it looked like he was taking me to Shawn. I really want to die right now. How worse can it get than a burn up rod dragged down my body?