After spending enough time looking at the beauty nature and the earth give us, I decided that it would be a good idea to get up and put my plan in motion. I mean I have sat down for long enough and the few that are pottering about will think that I am homeless when I'm not. I skip around towards the tames where my destination is. I may not be good at Geography but that doesn't mean that I am not good at trying to find where I need to be especially with what is at stake if I don't.

It did not take long, but it did take longer than expected to get to the building. It towered over the water and made me feel nauseated just looking at it. The clock was huge. The large ticking hands that were so heavy that you would just think that they would just fall off the tower that it was on but didn't, that never did. I walked over to the door and surprisingly it was unlocked. I opened the door and looked in, there were people everywhere and I didn't know what to do. So, I just acted casual and walked up to the reception. I looked into the office and it was empty, so I started to walk away and into one of the rooms, but a large hand stopped me.

Standing there in front of me was a tall man who somehow was taller than me, me a person who stands at 7 foot tall. He had gelled back hair and shades. Everything he was wearing was as black as the metal on my body. I stepped back a little back and he looked down at me. He was a security guard making sure that no one that shouldn't be here isn't. So basically, someone who was doing terrible at his job as I just managed to stride into the building and not get stopped. He looked sternly at me. "What is your name and why are you here?" He asked me in a harsh voice but one that I had heard before, one I recognised.

"Aydan Perkin, is that you?" He took off his shades and bent down in front of me and looked into my eyes. "It is you, isn't it." He was confused. I think he has forgotten who I was.

"Sorry, do I know you?" He asked but this time softer.

"Yeah. It's me." He was still confused. "Atchaco-Leigh Catrina Madron Cornwall, your sister-in-law. Better known as Lady CyAmze Macanese, Goddess of the Multiverse." He looks shocked at me. "Yeah. A lot to take in, I know." He nodded.

"Yeah it is. Come this way they have been wanting to speak to you." He indicated a room at the end. I look at him confused. "The EU government. To talk about Climate Change. I assume that is why you are here." I nod. This is going better than I fought. I had forgotten that I had a meeting here. I walk into the room and Aydan closes the door behind me. I see all the governors sitting around a very long table. They are all dressed nicely and I am just in a hoodie and some sweats. I wave my hand at them, nervously.

"Please take a set, Atchaco." Brain said, indicating the seatt in-between him and Nicky. "Also how come you are dressed so casually for a meeting like this. Didn't you get the dress code in the mail. Or the phone call."

"No, sir." I say sitting down beside him. He looks at me annoyed. "It's not my fault that I have been in and out of hospital. Whether it be a gunshot wound, stab wound or a coma. More importantly 2 comas." Brain looks at me in shock. "Let's just say that not many people are fans of me. The fact is it was one person who did all of it." I smile nervously and they all settle down a bit. "Now shall we get on with the meeting rather than talking about my depressing back story?" He nods and hands me a booklet with what I assume is what we will be talking about.

I open it and stare. This is what it said:

Climate Change

By Atchaco L. C. M. Cornwall

I am here to talk to you about Climate Change. It is one of the biggest problems that the world faces right now, one which we are finding too difficult to control. We are not capable of stopping it or reversing it but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. We don't want to leave a mess for the next generation, that just wouldn't be the right thing to do.

I get that electric cars and vehicles aren't a big thing due to problems with millage and how fast they consume energy, we will always have that problem. I get that and it makes sense so we should try and make cars that can harvest and store more energy better. And make them a hybrid because that will help make us cleaner. You think that it isn't but really it is.

We also should be trying to use renewable energies only. I get that we are trying to do it and it is taking a long time, but you should at least tell people to not put a solar panel on their house and coastal houses to use hydro-electric power. I know that money is a problem and sadly I do not know how we can help with money. If I had a spare million then I would give it to you, but I only have a spare tenner. So...

But one thing is for certain it is something we will have to do together. It is not something we can beat alone. We are one earth; one world and we need to save it.

Thank you and I hope you like my ideas.

I turned the page and there was one that I must have written after my accident because it talked about my powers. This is what it said:

Dear EU Government

Subject: Climate Change update.

So recently I was in an accident. In fact, I am recovering in the hospital as I write this. The only reason that I am is because a lot would have changed about what I can do and what I can supply. Please do not be shocked about what I am about to write. I would explain it, but it would take a long time so if any of you are religious, mainly Cristian then can you please explain to them what I mean.

So, I now have a title. It is Lady Macanese, Goddess of the Multiverse. Now this means I can change things to my liking to help everything we need to do. I would do it all. Change it all but that would mean that you do not learn anything and that is not my purpose. I can but I won't. I will help you learn to take care of the only world we have. I really hope that I have not offended you. Also, if push comes to shove then I will change all and therefore you will learn less but the future generations can still learn. So, it would be a win-win situation.

From,

Atchaco L. C. M. Cornwall (Lady Macanese)

PS – I am dangerous, but you have no right to see what I can do. I have read Cyborg V1 B6 – 10. Try that and I will not help the government with any more of their problems.

I laugh at the last line. I forgot that I wrote that. They look at me. "So are you still going to use your powers or are you just going to leave it be." Nicky said, leaning over to me. I turn to her and smile.

"Of course, I am still going to use my powers. I would not go back on a promise and as Goddess as the Multiverse it is by duty to do so. I am not allowed to not do it whereas you guys are. Now if that is all you wanted to speak about then I will speak to Nicky and Brian in private about something that only concerns them.

"We need to know how you are going to help us. You say you are going to help us learn but how? We need to know." Clément Sims told me. I look down at him and sigh.

"I am going to give you the equipment, technology, energy and money that you need to do what you need to do. Nothing more. You can do the rest. Have you got that." They all nod. "You are all dismissed." They all stand up and leave the room, but I stop Nicky and Brian. "I need to speak to you too. Please sit down. This is going to be announced to the world. I have been ordered."

"So, what do you need to speak to us about? We do have somewhere to be as I expect that you do."

"Actually, I have nothing I need to do today. That meeting was the only thing I had planned for today, but I might wander around London for a bit. Now just let me just get someone and we can disgust their order of business with you." Nicky and Brian look around the room for someone but don't find anyone. I roll my head and snap my fingers. Suddenly Andrew falls flat on the ground sadly in his swimming trunks, his skin soaking wet and smooth, handsome. Opps. I had caught him fresh water swimming, but who cares, he knew this was going to happen, could happen?

"Have they agreed, Atchaco?" He asked me while coughing up lots of seawater and spluttering it onto the ground. His breathing was unsteady and jaggy, but he was alive and that's all that mattered to me. He slowly stood up and sat down in one of the spare seats around the table, his glare staying firmly on me. I just smirk and look at the wall.

"I have something to tell you." I tell them all while looking around the room at each individual standing there.