Bridge

But now I'm all aloneWith the power of the godsAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel what I once wasAnd now I need your helpTo bring some normal in my lifeOh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh pleaseCome. Back. To. Me

Stew stares at me as I try to catch my breath, a huge smile forming on my face, I hadn't done something like that in a long time and it felt really good, I should sing more often, and everyone claps. "You have a really good voice. You can really sing." I nod and lay back down as we enter the station. "So how do we stop him then?"

"I know how to, but you do not need to know. All you have to do is distract him while I do my part. So now we need to know where he is." He points at the phone number that he had written down for me. I lift it up. "Right, I need to track him." He nods and I start tracking it just to stop when I feel a sharp pain coursing through my head almost causing me to fall to the ground in pain, but just almost, I manage to keep myself standing upright.

"Are you okay?" I shake my head while listening to my heartbeat and breathing patterns, trying to get them back to the normal rhyme. "You zoned out for a moment."

"Yeah, I'm fine now. It just hurts a bit. The pain. It is his phone's firewall. But I found out where he is." I say handing him my phone. He looks down and backs up at me.

"Are you sure you are okay, I think you might be lying. Just by the look of pain on your face I can tell that something is wrong, if not agonising and dangerous. What is it that you're not telling me? That's... that's my house. Something is wrong. How can he know that I am helping you."

"I don't think he can. He has no powers and even if he did, they would have to be very strong. I can block mind control for everyone within a 10-mile radius if I really try hard and seeing as you have been beside me the whole time it wouldn't be possible."

"You have mind control powers and blockers? Why would you need them."

"Encase people try to take control over me. I am very powerful. It also means that even if they succeeded in hacking me, I would still have my human side to do an emergency protocol to stop them from using me and vice versa."

"Okay that is pretty smart. So, is there any other way that he could have found out that I am helping you or at least that I have betrayed him?" I shake my head and he nods. He looks up at me and grabs my hand as I walk out of the building. "Is there any way he could have figured it out by using you? Something happened that could mean so?" I look down at him and turn my head and sigh.

"We should talk somewhere private, follow me."

"You didn't answer my question. Is there any way he could have figured it out through you? Any at all?" I look at him but don't reply and signal for him to follow me and he does. Once we are at my secret base (park) I look up at him and hesitate before telling him what he wants to know.

"After I was kidnapped, I was in a coma. I was brain-dead and I saw this all from god heaven with Thor." I look at him and he has a grin on his face. I know what he wants to ask but he doesn't need to know. "Don't even think about asking, Stewart." He sighs and tilts his head. "Anyway, they could have injected me with nanites or something then, but I think I could trust who they were, and it would be a bit too obvious if they did it. Also, when I got home my mother shot me for no reason. So, if I would have been injected then that would have been the time especially as I found out that the man you were talking to, John, I think his name is at my house with my family, what he is doing there I don't know."

"So, I think we know how he knows. Meaning we have to be more careful and you need to get the nanites out of your body."

"That part should not be too hard. Then we can get your family from your house. Is that okay with you?" He hugs me and then he walks into the forest and I think nothing of it. He is probably doing something private, nothing that I should worry about. I could have not been more wrong.

As soon as we got to Stew's house Andrew pounced on me but this time, I was prepared for him to try and stop me. I jab him where I knew it was going to hurt. He bent down and as soon as he did, I punched him so hard in the back that he fell to the ground. I knelt down and lifted up his chin. "I told you, Andrew. I always win." He grinned and I felt a slight prick in my arm. I got caught off guard as nothing should be able to pierce my armour, but then I looked down and saw that the armour that protects my lower arms had retracted back, probably because I was so calm. "You can't knock me out this time, Andrew. I made sure of that." He laughed at me, have I missed something out.

"That wasn't meant to knock you out. Just give control of your body to me. By using microbots I can take control of both you organic and cybernetic minds and body and I can do whatever I need and I won't get in trouble, I won't even be thought of." I gasped as I fell to the ground and started to hyperventilate, feeling them try and take control of me, causing immense pain all over my body. "Now you will be doing everything I say." I glare at him but do not respond. "I would like you to deal with our traitor so I don't get any mess on my body, I need to look good when I finally get control of everything. I would like you to kill him."

I shake my head at him. "I have already killed one person and that was a mistake. I will not kill another living soul. Only the one that I will need to kill, you."

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to do it or not because I am forcing you to do it and therefore you will and you will not touch me, you will not harm me, you will not kill me, you will protect me, you will keep me safe, nothing less than that, you will follow those simple rules."

As my body is not under my control I walk over to Stew and drag him to the back garden. There I throw him one the ground and look at his quivering body. I point my gun at him and turn my head away. I really do not want to do this. I try to fight him, but Andrew wins and I hear the gun go off and hit Stew in the stomach. I ran over to him and kneel down in front of his face. I stroke it ever so gently and whisper to him. "I am so sorry for that Stew and don't worry he will get what's coming, I will make sure of it, you can trust me." I stand up and run inside the house. Andrew will get what he deserves. No one makes me hurt someone unwillingly and gets away, not even my sister does.