A trip to the V & A

Start from the beginning

I put on some bagger clothes and walk towards the train station clutching my purse that is currently in my pocket. I keep my head down as I walk through and go to the ticket booth. I don't raise my head the whole time as the cashier gives me my ticket and I walk away. I quickly looked up at the time. My train leaves in 20 minutes. I sit down on one of the benches and bring out a sandwich and a bottle of Coke-Cola. I hear some footsteps come towards me and before they can sit down, I place my hand out to stop them. I don't look at them as I begin to speak in a made up voice for me.

"I have a thing for sitting by myself. So, if you can kindly sit somewhere else, I will be very happy. I can tell that they are laughing.

"I was coming to sit with you. I was wondering if you are on the train to Dundee and if you are if you need any help getting on or carrying your bags." They could tell that I was confused about why they said that. "If you are wondering, I am a girl guide and I am trying to get my helping badge." I stood up and placed my bag on my shoulder, I was smiling on the inside, I remember being in the Brownies when I was much younger, and didn't continue.

"That is very nice of you but for reasons that have nothing to do with you or the girl guides I have lost trust in everyone but thank you all the same. Also, her over there." I point to one of the other benches. "She is going on the next train and if I am not mistaken, I think that she might need help more than I do." Well I don't want me to be the reason that she doesn't get her badge, now do I?

"Why have you lost trust in everyone? I mean something bad must have happened for you to say that." They asked in a nice and soft voice. I hear the announcer say that my train is arriving into the station and I stand up and head to the platform, looking forward and not breaking contact with the wall.

"Every person that I have trusted has tried to or help try to end my life. Normally ends up with me in hospital and then escapes from the hand of the police." They look shocked and I climb onto my train and look out of the window as I leave the station, waving at the nice Girl Guide. During the whole journey I think about how I am going to confront Stewart and get the information that I need. I mean I don't want to attract too much attention.

I had just finished up my plan when the announcer said that we had arrived at Dundee, so that was very convenient. I quickly leave the train and run outside. It is very dirty yet at the same time quite clean, not that I know why. I look ahead and see the V&A standing there beside the discovery centre. Like two ships ready to set sail. It is quite unbelievable and yet understandable and a feat of engineering. I walk up to the entrance and look up in awe at what they were able to do. The building is quite abstract and yet very modern. It is a mixture of everything, and it is done amazingly. I run my hands down its side and smile. This is still one of the best places to be. I walk in and look around.

The café is quite busy with people chatting and eating. Some admire the interior of the building which is just as amazing as the outside. I walk up to the shop and look at what they have. This month's theme is Landscape and Language. I walk up the stairs while also looking out of the window at the magnificent view. I really don't want to fight him here. I would hate to ruin this amazing building. As I walk up to the landing, I get many stares because of my weird eyes and the fact that they are inhuman and red, but no one asks any questions as I walk towards the special exhibition. I open the door and I am about to walk in when I see Stewart walk out of another door.

I run over to him and grab his arm and pull him near me and force him to look up at me, forcing him to stay in my bright and deadly eyes. His hair is messy and dark, falling all over his small face. His eyes are green, and his skin is fairly pale like a ghost, but has a slight bit of life in it, but not much. He looks a lot like a vampire. Most people flinched at the look of his face, thinking he might kill them, but not me. I have grown used to unusual things, me being one of those unusual things. He darts his eyes around the building, seeing if someone will help him, and he is honest to god scared. He doesn't want anything to do with me. He knows what I am capable of.