Chapter 1

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this story and I'm gonna apologise in advance for this chapter. It may be slightly jarring to read and i promise all the chapters won't be like that.
————————————————————

3rd POV:
The moon illuminates a small city. The rain pattering off the floor masks the footsteps coming from a shadowy figure. The sound of cars whizzing by and drunks laughing filled the air. The figure turns down into an alley and is soon faced with many disfigured creatures. A sly smirk makes its way onto the figures face as he reaches behind him. The sound of a blade being unsheathed drew the attention of the creatures.

???: "Hehehe another meal."

The boy took a step forward and brought his sword in front of him. The creature let out another shrill laugh before his head fell to the floor. The man's smirk widened slightly as he faced the second creature.

???: "So who's next?"

???: "Y-you're like t-that man?"

???: "Who?"

???: "T-The sorcerer k-killer."

???: "So you've given me useless information about a possible dead man?"

???: "W-what?"

???: "Nevermind."

The boy rushed forward and quickly disposed of three creatures. He turned to face the last one which backed up slightly. It had a slug like appearance with two slits for eyes and a large mouth.

???: "Now your turn."

The boy brought his sword back and rushed forward and sliced through the creatures neck.

???: "Alright. This was a waste of time.

The boy turned left and walked into a darker area before leaping onto a building roof and left the area and travelled back to the school for Jujutsu sorcerers, Jujutsu tech.

-Timeskip (1 hour)-

It's been an hour and the boy has arrived at Jujutsu tech. The school is kept secret by a barrier and because the school is in the mountains. The boy passed through the barrier and walked towards his dorm. The school grounds were vast, many large buildings with traditional Japanese architecture stood throughout the grounds.

The boy soon came across the dorm building and when he entered he heard the obnoxious laugh of his Sensei, Gojo Satoru. He walked over to his Sensei and saw him messing with his younger brother Megumi.

???: "Oi Megumi! Gojo-Sensei!"

Megumi: "Yo Y/N."

Gojo: "Y/N. You're back quick."

Y/N: "Yeah. You keep sending me to small groups of grade threes."

Gojo: "Alright I'll send you on a more difficult mission next time."

Y/N: "Thank you. Also do you know who the 'sorcerer killer' is?"

Gojo: "I'll tell you later but for now I'm gonna bother Megumi."

Y/N: "Ookay. See ya Megumi, Sensei."

Y/N wandered further down the hall until he reached his room. He opened the door and his room was a mess. Clothes scattered on the floor and workout equipment. Y/N walked over to his bed and lay down and soon fell asleep.

-The Next Morning-

Y/N POV:

I rubbed my eyes and sat myself up as I heard knocking at my door. I walked over and opened it to see Gojo-Sensei.