Cursed training

3rd POV:

It's been two days since the incident at the detention centre. Nobara recovered quickly and Megumi said he didn't need any treatment. Y/N however had been asleep since the battle, his arms had been casted as had his legs. He had bandages wrapped around his chest and his forehead. His chest wound from his fight against Sukuna had been stitched up. He had taken a beat down in his fight, humiliating really. Sukuna beat him with little effort at all. Megumi always checked up on Y/N when he could and Nobara would come with him before and after classes to see him.

A slight grunt came from Y/N as his fingers twitched. A soft breeze ran past his face as his eyes slowly opened, he looked around the room and a sigh escaped his lips. It then turned into a soft chuckle before he heard a pair of footsteps coming down the hall. He looked to his left and Gojo walking down the hallway with a small bag in hand.

The door clicked open and softly shut as Gojo took a seat next to Y/N. He placed the bag at his feet and smiled at Y/N.

Gojo: "So, you finally woke up?"

Y/N: "Yeah and everything hurts."

Gojo: "Well you did get a building dropped on you."

Y/N: "True. But I'm annoyed that Sukuna didn't really try against me."

Gojo: "Well he's to arrogant to start a fight at his full strength."

Y/N: "Yeah, guess I need to work on my technique then."

Gojo: "Ah no. You have to rest and if Kugisaki finds out I let you leave, she'll try and kill me."

Y/N: "Well it's nice to know she's ok. How's Megumi?"

Gojo: "He's fine, I assume you already know about Itadori."

Y/N: "Yeah it's a damn shame too. I had so many stories to tell 'im."

Gojo: ". . ."

Y/N: "Ah well. What are you doing here anyway?"

Gojo: "Came to check on you while the others are in class. They've been visiting you everyday."

Y/N: "That's nice. But soon I'll be back in class with them."

Gojo: "You need to focus on recovering first."

Y/N: "Ah tomato tomahto. You know I won't be in here tomorrow."

Gojo: "Yeah, you'll be dead. Kugisaki will kill you."

Y/N: "She wouldn't kill me. She cares too much about me."

Gojo chuckled slightly and Y/N looked confused. Gojo reached into his bag and pulled out a box of mochi.

Gojo: "Want one?"

Y/N: "Not supposed to but sure. Also what were you laughing about?"

Gojo: "It's just Kugisaki seems more on edge while you've been here. Also, Strawberry, Green tea or Mango?"

Y/N: "Mango please."

Gojo: "Here."

Gojo took out a light orange mochi and placed it on Y/N's forehead. He chuckled and Y/N smirked.

Gojo: "Try and eat it."

Y/N: "Watch this."

Y/N flicked his head forward slightly and the mochi fell into his mouth. Gojo's mouth opened slightly as Y/N began chewing.

Y/N: "Meat bhat."

Gojo: "Nah I'm gonna enjoy eating with my hands."

Y/N: "Wuck du."