- Happier -

!!!TW// MENTION OF SU!¢¡D€!!!
(no explicit content)

"Have you heard about it?" Jimin asked hesitantly, not wanting to bother his friend with this sensible question.

"Huh? About what?" Jungkook turned around from his black leather chair, facing his friend now.

"How- don't you know or you're playing silly?" Jimin asked confused at his friend's answer, fixing his eyes on Jungkook's face that wasn't sketching any expression.

Jungkook didn't show any sadness, shock nor surprise at Jimin's question. Couldn't he know about it? It's impossible. Jungkook must know, but he wants to be though. That's it. Jimin found an answer for his own question.

"Can you say faster what do you mean?" Jungkook replied with another question, moving papers from place to place in his spacious studio.

"About Taehyung...you know-" Jimin spoke again, still looking at Jungkook moves hesitantly.

"Yes. We broke up weeks ago. Mind your own business." Jungkook said already annoyed at his friend's dumb question.

"And you haven't talked to him since then?" Jimin was agitated for asking him these questions now. Jimin felt a lump in his throat as minutes were passing by and Jungkook wasn't saying anything.

"Exactly. Why?" Jungkook replied fast rolling his eyes, wondering why is Jimin interested.

Jungkook and Taehyung broke up 6 weeks ago after Taehyung came home late, with purple marks on his pale neck, wrinkled shirt and ruffled hair.

Jungkook left right before Taehyung could explain himself. It wasn't what Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook- you know..well—" Jimin kept being hesitant towards his friend.

"Can't you go straight to the point for once?" Jungkook said annoyed to the limit. He sat on his chair again looking at his friend over the coffee table.

"Jungkook, Taehyung— died." Jimin said getting up from the couch, looking at his friend from above. He couldn't look in Jungkook's face right now.

"Nice joke. Don't say it ever again." Jungkook said trying not to sketch any emotion, keeping a blank face while looking up at Jimin.

"I thought you already know..." Jimin said looking down, thinking what to say next.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit." Jungkook replied in a calm yet harsh voice, trying to cover the storm of emotions that was happening within him.

"Bye, Jimin!" Jungkook continued, turning around and restarting typing his project, showing his back to Jimin.

"But Jungkook-" Jimin said guilty for telling his friend the truth. He should've let him find out, but Jimin thought his friend already knows.

Jungkook didn't say a thing, he just showed the door to Jimin with his index finger, waiting for the blonde boy to leave.

Jimin got it and left Jungkook alone in his studio.

As soon as Jungkook saw himself alone, he caught himself crying silently. Streams of tears were falling down his cheeks, dripping on his lap as soon as they were under his chin.

Jungkook got up and took his jacket as fast as possible, then stormed out the building.

Not long after he left the studio, Jungkook got called by an unknown number. He usually doesn't answer them but this time was different.

"Hello?" Jungkook said while sobbing silently, making his way though the people on the street.

"Hi! It is Jungkook?" A woman's voice asked confused.