𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Since I heard the good news from my husband my children and I have been preparing a guest room her so she can decorate her room herself

Since I heard the good news from my husband my children and I have been preparing a guest room her so she can decorate her room herself.I'm so excited,I wonder what she looks like and what she's like. Eventhough I never physically abused her I still mentally did and watched as my husband and sons abuse her which is equally as bad,I just hope that one day she can forgive us.

Hearing the door being knocked I squealed and called down the family."okay guys she's here,we dont know how she might act but whatever she does be nice and Rebecca,zane and Elijah give her a chance you might like her,well you have to like her she's family,anyways get ready guys" I announced.

Opening the door I was met with a beautiful girl holding a baby in her arms and two kids standing next to her.I open the door wider so she could walk in as she did.
This is so confusing I never knew Arabella and Ross had any children from what I could remember they couldn't.As soon as the kids saw everyone in the entrance of the home they both clung on to Armani,they must be really close.

Even in the state of shock I knew who this girl was she oversally was my daughter but also Nyla De Leòn the famous model and dancer,eventhough I might not live in that world anymore I don't live under a rock.My baby has grown into such a beautiful women,I grinned at my daughter success. "Hi I'm your mama,I've missed you so much"I went in for a hug but she stepped back.

Not going to lie it hurt like bitch but maybe she just doesn't like hugs or not used to them I turned my children with a smile as sign for help" I didn't know Ross had children" my husband speculated.

Not going to lie it hurt like bitch but maybe she just doesn't like hugs or not used to them I turned my children with a smile as  sign for help" I didn't know Ross had children" my husband speculated

"That's because there not his there mine"

Everyone except Armani froze,being a teen-mom she was used this reaction and having kids at her age was not embarrassing for her,she couldn't care less what others thought about her all she knew is that regardless of her kids not being planned she still loves them with all her heart and if they couldn't accept that then that's their business.

Her brothers except from zane, Elijah and Asher were confused on what had happened to their baby sister,she had changed from innocent and not having a care in the world to a teen who was a mom to three.