Trailer

(Trailer Begins)

Not all humans are created equal...

Bakugo: Take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life. Haha. Crybaby, Crybaby, So You Laugh Through Your Tears. 

Izuku: I'll get my revenge. Just wait Bakugo. Let's Go Out With A Bang!

Inko: Stay strong...Izuku. I love you.

Izuku: Mo-mom? Why!? Why does this world torture me?! What did I do to deserve this?! Would Anyone Care If I Finally Stepped Off Of This Ledge Tonight?

All For One: Well...hello son.

...some are destined for greatness.

(4 Year old) Bakugo *sing-song voice*: Deku has no quirk, Deku has no quirk~.

All Might: I AM HERE! WHERE IS THE TROUBLE?!

(4yo) Izuku: My dad...he needs help.

All Might: Sorry kid, he's a goner.

A goner? You could've said him. Even if that man wasn't my father.

Some are destined for worse.

Tomura: Welcome, to the League of Villains.

Kurogira: Please enjoy your stay.

Tomura: I...killed my parents. No one helped me. No one bothered to even look my way. 

Toga: I was a bit blood crazy. Hehe. Can I have some of yours by the way?

Twice: I created clones of myself, and I had to watch them all die. But I don't know who's real. Yes I do, it's me! Shut up!

Dabi: My father paid no attention to me so became a bit obsessed and tried to prove that I was never a failure.

I'm going to help my Tomu get what she wants, even if I have to kill...

Iida: You-you're not a hero, you came to kill me.

*Boom*

Izuku: Dorm exploded.

...to break...

Ochaco: B-but I love Bakugo.

Izuku: Not after what I have planned for you~.

Kirishima *crying*: St-stop it! Stop! I don't want this! MAKE IT STOP!!

Izuku: Tie them up, and make them watch while you're at it. 

...to betray...

Aizawa: You wouldn't dare, kid.

Nezu: There is someone working for the League?

All Might: I AM HERE TO STOP YOU!

...to conquer...

Izuku: How's the machine, Doc? Build Up Our Machine...

Dr. Garaki: It's going well. Soon, you'll be able to-

Izuku: You! You're the one in charge right? Why did you let me suffer?! ...You Die Tonight!

??: Sorry, nothing personal but I kinda wanted to make this happen. Other people do it to other versions of yourself all, if not most of the time. Call it "Writer's Fate" or something like that.

Izuku: YOU CAN'T DICTATE LVES ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

??: But you're life was already set in stone. Everything you did, was because of me, your quirk, your "harem", your family. You just walked down the road that I put in front of you. 

...to help the League...and no one will stop me...not even God himself.

This world is mine. No one else. The era of heroes comes to an end. A new era will rise, and you all will be at the bottom of the food chain. Take care...heroes.

(Trailer Ends)

(Cross-posted on AO3 + Fanfiction.net)