surprises at surprise party

So, the story goes that we were "supposed" to hate each other. Me, being Sabrina's sister. And, Olivia, writing songs about her and her boyfriend. We were supposed to hate each other. Keyword: were. 

Three weeks ago, Sabrina and Olivia got into contact with each other, they became friends, buried the hatchet, if you will. But, of course, I was still "off limits." Whatever that was supposed to mean.

Long before they got along, we started talking. 

And today, guess what today is, Sabrina's surprise party. Where at I have no clue. And while we were supposed to be getting ready and hiding, Olivia and I were knuckles deep in each other, in the bathroom.

I don't know how we ended up there, but here we were. Finger-fucking the shit out of each other. 

See, we gave the perception that we hated each other. We called each other names, fought, never got along. But, we were faking the whole thing. And, I didn't see the big deal of keeping whatever this is a secret. 

Olivia sat me down and told me never to tell Sabrina, which is a little dramatic if you ask me. I agreed. I respected her. Even though I fucked her senseless all the time. She was my best friend before anything else. 

So, I agreed. Even though I felt it was stupid. We were two grown "adults" that could do whatever we wanted, so why were fucking in the bathroom of mine and Sabrina's shared apartment? I have no clue.

Olivia was up on the taking two of my fingers before she moaned out and collapsed against my shoulder. Her panting slowed down and she sat back up. I brushed the hair out of her face. "You look so pretty," I whispered. She blushed and playfully pushed my away from her. Which ended up, her pulling me back towards her. "I mean it, Ollie. You look gorgeous. You're not supposed to out shine my sister on her birthday." 

"Too late," she whispered. "Oops." 

"We probably should take off, they might get suspicious," I said, pulling my shirt back on. I handed her clothes. Before I unlocked the door I stared back at Olivia. "Okay, fix your hair. You look like you just got fucked." 

"'Cause I did," she mumbled. She looked in the mirror as she ran a hand through it. She gave me a nod and then I unlocked the door.

To see everyone out there.

And Sabrina with Josh.

Staring at us. 

Olivia hid behind me as we got looks from everyone. "Um, hi, guys," I muttered, giving a wave. Sabrina gave me the deadliest look I've ever seen in my life. And she used to chase me around with knives. 

Then she gestured for me to come with her. I gave the best smile I could to Olivia before walking away. We reached the balcony outside and she slammed the door behind us. I'm screwed. Oh my, god. My sister is going to throw me off the balcony. 

"What the hell, Y/n?" She whisper yelled. "Olivia?! I told you-- God!" She threw her hands up and stared at the sky. 

"Listen, to be fair, I had no clue you were going to be home," I started. She huffed and just stared at me. "Sabrina--"

"Cut the crap."

"I get I'm your younger sister, but I can make choices for myself. Do what it is I please and you, you just have to live with it. So what if I sleep with her? I care about her, and I won't let your stupid fucking 'hands off' policy fuck that up for me! So get over it, or cry about it, or whatever. You're dating Josh now, I can date her." 

She bit her lip, looking off towards the city rather than at me. I waited and waited for her to say something just anything. 

"You care about her?" She asked, her gaze still fixed on the city. 

"Very much."

"And, you take care of each other?" 

"Yes." She thought for a second. Turned back to me. And then looked through the sliding glass door at Olivia who was talking to someone. 

"She cares about you?" I nodded. "Fine." She opened the door slamming it before I could get a chance to enter. Olivia looked mortified as my sister stomped over to her. Three minutes later she walked away and Olivia b-lined for the door. She closed it behind her and stepped beside me. 

"That was intense," she whispered. I wrapped an arm around her waist and rested my forehead on hers. "She told me she was okay with." I watched her bit her lip. "She'd just prefer if we didn't fuck in her bathroom next time." 

I chuckled and she laughed to. At least things wouldn't be that awkward anymore. 

AUTHOR SPEAKS: I got this idea from @KJGarret