harmless crush [smut]

reader is g!p 

Olivia liked admiring artwork from afar. And by artwork, she meant Y/n. Her sisters best friend. Who was, in fact, a work of art. How did it all start? 

Well, Olivia's older sister had invited her over for a project. They've been best friends for years, but Olivia never really noticed her until now.

And two years ago when Olivia went into highschool she warned her that Y/n was off limits. Not because her sister had a crush or anything, but because Y/n was extremely attractive and might break her heart.

Olivia, dumbly, agreed without ever knowing her. And one day her friends came across a picture of Y/n and showed her, she regretted ever making that stupid deal. 

Olivia came home to the two of them sitting in the kitchen. Danielle sat on her phone and Y/n was reading the textbook they needed for their homework. "Hey, dork." 

"Hi," Olivia mumbled. She didn't know who was sitting there at first. The sound of another voice caused Y/n to look up and meet Olivia's eyes. For the moment she was stunted. That picture didn't do her justice. 

She was taller than her and her sister, you could see that even as though she was sitting. She was in a worn baggy old hoodie. "Earth to Olivia, we are going to my room to study." I'd like to study Y/n. She shook her head. 

"Alright," she said. She sat her backpack down and went to the fridge. 

"Sorry about that, apparently she has no manners," Danielle whispered as they climbed the stairs. 

"It's alright, she's kind of cute," Y/n teased. 

"No funny ideas, Y/l/n. I'll kill you." 

"Ease up." She threw her hands up in defense. 

It became a recurring thing. Y/n going over to their house. Olivia didn't mind it. Danielle was nice and let Olivia study with them because she was smart enough to understand what they were talking about. 

Danielle talk to both of them about "off limits" and all that. Y/n made no promises, it wasn't like she was going to pine after Olivia, she'd admit she was attractive and given the opportunity she'd take it, but she wasn't going to go out of her way, at first. 

Y/n and Danielle played lacrosse together. Without a driver's licenses and a car, Olivia was forced to watch them practice most of the time. She never really paid attention to what they were doing, but sometimes she'd steal glances from Y/n. Admiring from afar. 

She was fit. Built. Perfect. Olivia never really liked fit. She liked thick thighs some stomach, she wasn't picky, but Y/n was different. She was forbidden, it made her all the more attractive. Her arms were nice, she wondered what they felt like around her. The way she'd lift her shirt to wipe the sweat off her forehead to reveal her carved stomach. 

She wondered what it felt like to run her hands down it. When practices ran late the girls were allowed to practice in sports bras, Y/n would have to roll her shorts so they wouldn't fall, it left her all the more exposed. 

Olivia wanted it. To fell every part of her. Danielle never caught her staring though. She was oblivious to her sisters feelings. 

One day Y/n came over. She was studying with Dani when her boyfriend called, it was an emergency. She told Y/n to stay and she'd be back. She sat in the living room flipping through the TV. 

Olivia sat beside her. If she wanted to make a move now would be the perfect time. She stared at the side of Y/n's face as she watched TV. Her arm was propped up on the arm of the couch and her head rested on it.