late night rides in the sUBUrbS

y/n👹
ollie skateboard, are you up? 

ollie🥒
ollie skateboard? 

y/n👹
yuh. since you just got your dRiVeRs LiCenSes can you take me on a drive????

ollie🥒
im omw 

OLIVIA ARRIVED TEN MINUTES later. She stared at Y/n who stood at her front door in plaid pajama pants that lifted slightly as she yawned which revealed her scrunched ankle socks. Her hoodie also lifted slightly revealing her stomach, Olivia scolded herself for staring. But, she was staring at her girlfriend thinking she was perfect. 

She ran down her stairs. Her slip on vans slammed against the pavement. She slipped inside Olivia's car and yawned again. "Are you tired?" 

"No," Y/n scoffed. She yawned, Olivia giggled at her. "Where to, Rodrigo?" 

"The suburbs," she smiled. "You have the playlist ready?" 

"Obvi," Y/n said, plugging her phone into the aux. "Um, Liv." Olivia hummed in response. "My phone's dead..." 

"Mine's in my hoodie pocket just grab it," she said, keeping her eyes on the road. Y/n reached over slipping her hand into her pocket. 

"Can I drive?" 

"Sure." Olivia pulled over to the side of the road and switched side with Y/n. "You know what you're doing right?" 

"You're the one that can't parallel park," Y/n smirked. 

"Fair enough," she mumbled. Olivia watched as Y/n kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other rested over the console. She always kept it there in case she needed to switch gears. She studies the side of her face as she mouthed the words to a song playing the background. 

Olivia slipped her hand into Y/n's and pulled it into her lap. Y/n shot her a quick glance and gave her a smile. "I like how shy you are," Y/n said, taking a right. "We've been dating for a year and you still are scared to hold my hand."

"You just have that effect on me," Olivia said. Y/n intertwined their fingers together. 

"You're almost out of gas, baby." Olivia nodded. She recognized where Y/n was taking them. 

"Y/n, you don't have to fill it up."

"I've got it." Y/n got out of the car and started filling the gas tank. It was nearly two in the morning and there was only two other people in the parking lot. Olivia got bored sitting in the car by herself so she got out of the car and went to stand by Y/n. Olivia leaned against the car resting her head on it.

"You tired?" Y/n asked. She nodded. "You can sleepover if you want," she said, wrapping an arm around her. She pulled her into her chest. Olivia wrapped her arms around Y/n's midsection and they both just stood in the cool night air. 

"I love you," she mumbled. They didn't really say it often, but when they did they really meant it. 

"I love you, too." 

When the gas finished filling up, Olivia walked back around and got in the passenger seat. Silently thanking Y/n for offering to drive. Before Y/n got in she took her hoodie off leaving her in a old band t-shirt. 

She threw the hoodie at Olivia who wasn't complaining at all because it smelled like her and she could just use it as a pillow until they got back to Y/n's house. 

And when they got there Y/n had to help Olivia up the stairs because she nearly fell asleep four different times. She let Olivia fall asleep on the bed. She crawled in wrapping her arm around Olivia's waist who just hummed as she moved around to get more comfortable. 

"Text your mom before you fall asleep," Y/n mumbled. She got no response so she texted her saying she was staying the night. Y/n buried herself into Olivia's stomach and fell asleep.