• 04

Iseul was standing right were she was before saying the incantations, in front of the school's rest room mirror.

"Was it all true?" She whispered to herself, she looked at her hands. It was true, she cannot forget the feeling of Hyuka's cold hand in hers.

It was true. He was true.

Before she could think of anything else about the beyond world, she realised that she might have missed her classes.

"Oh no!" She run out of the restroom to her class. There she found Taeyhun and Ailisue talking to each other.

"Hey! Iseul!" Ailisue said, "I was just coming to the library to meet you!"

"Hmm? Class hasn't started yet?"

"Twenty minutes still." Taeyhun answered.

"What?" Iseul said, a little too loud, has no time been passed in this world?

"Why are you so stupefied?" Taeyhun asked.

"No, nothing." She replied and took her seat. So the time spend in his world has no relation to this world's time?

~

It was recess time and all friends were together.
Iseul had just opened her lunchbox and it was her favourite but sadly she got a little of it because Taeyhun and Beomgyu ate hers and gave her their lunch but she didn't protest or scold them like always. She was thinking about the beyond world. Will she ever try to go back there?

"Iseul!?" She heard Soobin.

"Yeah," she looked up at him, startled, "you're okay right? Your mood seems off." Maybe he always makes fun of her and they're always bickering but he was her brother and he can read her actions.

"I'm just tired. I've been in school for way too long I guess..." She replied.

"You wanna take off after recess?" Offered Ailisue.

"No, I'll be fine." She nodded.

"It would've been stressful to spend so much time at school, you left early for school... What were you doing?" Asked Beomgyu.

"I was in the library." She replied.

"We were missing you in the morning you know." Taeyhun said, "while on the way to school."

"Especially, Yeon-" Beomgyu stopped as he got a death glare from Yeonjun. While all of them stood quietly thinking Iseul might react adversely at Beomgyu (trying to) bring up Yeonjun that way, Iseul didn't react at all. She didn't pay attention to any of it, she was too much engrossed in thinking about what had happened in the past hours with her. After the Recess they all went back to their classes.

~

As soon as the bell rang, Iseul, Ailisue and Taeyhun walked out of their classrooms.

"Hey!" Beomgyu said as he walked to the three.

"Let's go," Taeyhun said to Beomgyu while the girls were confused.

"Where? Aren't you two going back home?"

"No, we've chosen a few co curricular activities so we'll stay for a little more time here." Beomgyu answered.