Lisa looked somewhat disbelief about his statement: “Then let me ask you, what is my most favorite snack?”

“Chocolate bean with banana flavor.” He didn’t even raised his head.

Well? It’s true.

He extended his legs, and continued to play with his phone concentratedly. His body language showed a statement “If you dare to say something again, I wouldn’t mind to move my leg to kick you to leave this world.”.

Lisa never had experienced to deal with this kind of person, at this time she didn’t know what should she do, she just forced herself to be quiet and not provoke him.

Finally Jisoo appeared, she explained the basic situation to them both. The timelLisa listened to her, she peeked at Jungkook for a while. She noticed he basically didn’t listen to it, he was just busy with his phone.

Luckily, the recording turned out to be smooth.

This program invited three couples with different length of relationship. Couple that has been together for five years, three years, and half years to be guests.

Among them, only Lisa and Jungkook, the temporary couple to be a substitute in the program, presumably after the editing, it would be completely they would have no weak point.

The recording program would be two days, the first day was at outdoor scene. The major content was the competition between the three couples. It had mountain climbing, double manned bicycle and tennis.

It was completely consuming physical energy activity. After the recording was done, Lusa’s whole body was full of sweat. She immediately knelt down and drank her cola, there’s no elegance in her.

Jungkook took a cold water and very carefree and leisurely passed her and turned to other side to take a call.

She examined his proud and aloof back part, she felt he was not a normal man.

At final editing replay, both cameras were turned to be brighter. There was a scene of a man carried a woman on her back to go up the mountain. Lisa’s shoes on her right foot was slipped down. Jungkook heard it then stopped his step. He retreated, and bent his waist to pick it for her, he returned it to her.

But after that the shoes kept on failing down for three times, at last Jungkook picked it up, and with rare initiative, he said: “If you make it fall down again, then you just go down the mountain later on with barefoot.”

There was one more, everyone had reached the top of the mountain and they went to pluck red bayberries.

The men plucked, and the woman would take it by the basket. Jungkook plucked a several then the time he threw it, one by one it “carelessly” pounded at Lisa’s head. She yelled “Aiiyoo…”. He heard it and turned his body, assessed the distance between them for a while: “Retreat back two steps, and put the basket a bit higher.”

She who was basking in sun, was almost unable to control her twitchiness. She retreated back two steps, and followed his instruction. 

“Higher.”

She raised it higher.

“It’s not enough.”