12 | 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝...

E M I L I A

E M I L I A

I slowly open my eyes and roll to the other side of the bed. It's been a week since the day I dropped Jax off to the daycare, and also a week since Damian doesn't sleep in this bed anymore. It's also a week since he's avoiding me.

I don't know what I did but it kinda hurt, you know? We had sex and after having a great orgasm he left. I dunno why but it was the last day I saw him. Sometimes I see him leaving or getting in a guest room, but that all.

I glance at my phone to see how late it is. And it already 4pm. Yeah I woke up early today and did a few things like grocery shopping and cleaning the house, making breakfast for Jax. I then dropped Jax off to the daycare and got to work a bit. So when I was back I got a bit tired, and I didn't have things to do anymore so I got to take a nap.

But now I really need to get Jax from daycare. So I get up and get myself dressed quickly because I'm already late.

I get in my car and drive to the daycare. I don't really like driving to get Jax because there's always traffic at this hour. But for Jax I will to everything.

❥❥❥

I park the car and get out as fast as I can. The bell is gonna ring in like 5min, and I don't want Jax to think that no one came to pick him up.

I run into the building and let a satisfied sigh slip out of my mouth.

The bel rings and I see little kids running to their parents with those short legs of them. So cute.

A big amount of kids are now gone with their parents, but Jax didn't even came outside.

After five minutes I get worried so I go search for him. I walk into hallways till I see a little boy sitting on the ground with a crying Jax. I rush to them and bend down.

"What's wrong Jax?" Jax doesn't respond and starts sobbing. So I turn to his friend.

"Hey buddy. What's your name?" I ask the black haired little boy.

"Hey. I'm Aaron, I'm Jax best friend" ooh. That one friend Jax was talking about.

"But why are you not with your parents Aaron?"

"Mommy called mister principal and said that I needed to wait a hour more" oohh I think I'm gonna ask for her phone number so I can pick him up and so he can play with Jax at home.

I turn to Jax who's still sobbing.

"Jax baby? What's wrong?" I ask him when I pull him into a hug.