08 | 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

D A M I A N

"Jax, you want to wait in the living room while I make dinner?" He nods and runs to the living room.

Emilia is watching me while I take everting I need to make some pasta. "You like the view?"

"Yeah, maybe if you didn't have a shirt on. But you look hot with a shirt too, so I'm not complaining" she licks her bottom lip while she's eye fucking me.

I take my shirt off and throw it at her. "You can have my shirt now, if you want it"

"Pff, of course I want it" she turns her head to see if there's someone watching, she turns back and takes her shirt off and puts mine.

"See, you're hotter with my shirt on" I wink at her. She jumps on the counter and watches me making dinner.

"You know you're hot without a shirt on, but you're hot when you make dinner too"

"Are you teasing me right now? Or are you trying to seduce me? " I put the knife down and rest my elbows on the counter next her.

"Yes, no. Maybe?"

I spread her legs and go between them. "I can seduce and tease better. Open your mouth" she opens her mouth and I stuck two fingers in. She sucks and moans, making me already hard. I put it out of her mouth and slide my fingers in her shorts, putting her thong on the side I enter my fingers in her.

"Damian, if someone comes in the kitchen, I'm gonna strangle you" she moans.

"Be a good girl, shut up and enjoy" I fuck her tight cunt with my fingers.

"Aaahhhhhh!!"

"Shhtt baby, Jax is gonna hear you" I whisper.

"Why are you fucking me with your fingers in the kitchen then?"

"Because I like to see you all messed up"

After hitting het G spot several times I feel her clench around my fingers, so I put my hand over her mouth to mute her voice abit. "Oooohhh my god, mmmmhhhhh"

"Daddyyy!" Jax comes running into the kitchen. I quickly remove my fingers from het tight pussy and place her short how it should be. "Is dinner ready?" He asks with his cute little voice.

"Can you wait 10 minutes more till the pasta is cooked?" He nods and runs back to the living room.

When I don't see him I put my fingers in my mouth and suck her juice.

"Oh shit, I hope he didn't see or hear anything" she whispers. "Uhm Damian, you can see my wet on my shorts" I look down on her private area and I see that her juices is everywhere on the counter but also on her shorts.

"You take the stairs there and go up two floors, the last door down the hall is my room. Take a pair of gym shorts or sweatpants from my closet" she get off of the counter and goes to the stairs.

I get the dinning tabel ready. Just as I'm about to take the plates to put the pasta in, Emilia enters the kitchen. And let me tell you, I want to rip my clothes and fuck her senseless.