Emergency Meeting!

Mulai dari awal

'By longer runs,' Draco interjected, 'he means daily two hour runs which clean the pavements as he grounds his magic back into the earth...'

George gave a low whistle and there were a certain number of open mouths.

'Is it dangerous?' Molly asked.

'For me or you?' Harry asked slightly sarcastically.

'For you,' she looked so worried and he regretted his tone.

'Sorry, Molly,' he muttered. 'It would appear it might become so, for me and anyone close by me.'

'So, we ostracise you!' George said, teasingly.

'Thanks mate,' Harry smirked. 'Though potentially not the answer, it might be the only solution for the moment. But it might also aggravate the current situation.'

'Meaning?' Neville asked.

'Frustration, isolation, rejection, are all symptoms likely to make Harry's condition worse,' Draco said. Harry could feel Draco's hand on the small of his back, rubbing reassuring small circles under his shirt against his skin. He found it soothing and calming.

'What's your position in all this, Malfoy?' asked Ron, drawing his eyes away from Mione for once.

Harry sighed, 'he's my soulmate. For those who don't know, we reconnected in April, he's been living at Grimmauld Place since May due to the fire at his London house and we bonded twenty-four hours ago. You might spot the correlation. Though my accidental magic has been escalating in ferocity for longer than that, our situation seems, to a certain degree, to have exasperated it.' He said it matter-of-factly and carried on as if he'd said nothing extraordinary, though he did catch sight of Snape rolling his eyes and sneering as if to say of course he's your bloody soulmate. 'Which presents a unique problem in itself...' Harry continued.

'...that you can't be without Draco but being with him initiates tension and makes the magic more volatile,' Luna said for Harry.

'Quite.'

'Can't you just... I don't know... control it?' Molly asked.

'No, it appears not easily, at first I thought it was just a case of living with door handles falling off around me. Now, it appears that any lapse in concentration or distraction could prove dangerous. I accidentally destroyed a room yesterday and we tried an experiment last night; I attempted to direct the excess magic while distracted by a, um, tense situation. I was trying to redecorate the bathroom in the east wing but the power was in no way controlled, if anything, it was amplified. Afterwards, we found all the bathrooms upstairs had been changed, exact replications of each other. That wasn't intentional...'

'...RUBY!' suddenly exclaimed Luna at the appearance of the House-Elves bringing more tea and coffee for the visitors.

'MISTRESS LUNA!' the little elf beamed. Especially when Luna dropped to her knees and drew Ruby into a hug.

'Oh I see, it's alright for Luna to hug Ruby but not me,' muttered Draco to Harry.

'I didn't know you were here,' said Luna, inspecting Ruby. 'Are you okay, are you happy?'

'Most happy, Mistress Luna. It is very proper here at Beaumont and I is now looking after Master Draco and Master Harry, personally. I is very proud to be doing so. And you, Mistress Luna, you is looking much happier and healthier than you is back at the manor...'

'Ahem!' Kingsley cleared his throat and Luna looked up at everyone watching the interaction with somewhat surprised looks on their faces.

'What?' said Luna. 'This is Ruby, Draco sent her to look after me when I was being held captive at Malfoy Manor...'