Ch.12: Crazy Kind of Day

Start from the beginning

"You taught my daughter that. Messy... But alright I'll stop" he said as he walked into the hall "Lunch is almost done, so put your lil' tools down Bob Ross & come eat."

As we ate he kept looking at me, biting his bottom lip & I'd bat my eyelashes at him in return. He nodded his head and I came over to him and kissed him. We were so in love it was hard for us to keep our hands & lips to ourselves, I loved kissing his full lips anyway.

We tried to keep it as PG as possible in front of the baby, but he slick tried to stick his tongue in my mouth. At this point, I allowed it because he was looking sexy as fuck in daddy mode feeding her in her highchair.

"Kiss" Vaeh said as she puckered her lips up. Every time she seen us kiss she felt like she was supposed to get one too. Maurice gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"MUAH!" he exaggerated making her laugh.

"Mommy, kiss?" she looked over at me, so I walked over to her & kissed her puckered lips also. "Tank you" she blushed as she picked her cracker up to eat. My heart was so full, I couldn't help but swoon. Maurice stood up and wrapped his arms around me, us swaying naturally in each others hold.

"Ok, keep it up and there will be another Vaeh running around here" I flirted, whispering in his ear

"Dear Lord, in the front of her, really?" he faked offended pretty much mocking me from earlier.

"I whispered it, goofy" I said smiling as I walked back to my chair. "It's on at her bedtime. That body & soul is mine" I winked at him.

"Niecy you are a bad girl" he played along, scooping food into our daughters mouth.

"Like that ain't one of the main reasons you married me" I said as I thrusted my pelvis forward and back. He bit his lip with low eyes at the action and shook his head.

"Alright, but we all know who soul is getting snatched and it definitely ain't mine" he said as he stuck his long tongue out, making me wanna jump on his face in that very moment.

Lawd! This man, I was gonna make him eat his words....And spell them out later, if you catch my drift.

LATER