.•~1~•.

"Kuroo?" Kenma mumbled, walking around the building.

He grabbed the door handled of Kuroo's office, about to open. "What are you doing?" Kuroo asked. Kenma flinched, his tail wrapping around his leg. He turned around, his fluffy ears flat on top of his head.

"Hm?" Kuroo hummed.

"I-I was just looking for you." Kenma said. "What have I told you?" Kuroo asked. "Not to go in your office without your permission." Kenma mumbled.

"And?" Kuroo asked. "To talk to Bokuto-San or Sakusa-Sama." Kenma mumbled again. "Good. Now what do you need, kitten?" Kuroo asked.

"Do you know where Atsumu is?" Kenma asked. "Go ask Sakusa." Kuroo said, his ears perking up and tail swaying behind him. Kenma nodded and scurried to Sakusa's office.

He knocked on the door  and waited for someone to answer, "Yes?" He heard Sakusa say. Kenma walked in. "Uhm, Sakusa-Sama. Do you know where Atsumu is?" Kenma asked.

"Possibly. Why?" Sakusa asked, cocking an eyebrow. "I need to talk to him." Kenma said. "No, I'm not sure." Sakusa said, scratching behind Atsumu's ear under the desk.

"Sorry to bother you, Sakusa-Sama." Kenma said and left. "I wanna talk to Kenma." Atsumu whined. "Don't stop." Sakura said sternly.

Next, Kenma knocked on Bokuto's door. "Come in." He said. "Have you seen Atsumu?" Kenma asked.

"He's in Sakusa's office." Bokuto said not looking up from his paperwork, Akaashi in his lap and kissing his neck. "I just checked there." Kenma said. "Did you check under his desk? You know Atsumu's always either between his legs or in his lap." Bokuto said.

"Uh.. right." Kenma said, walking out and going back Sakusa's office. "Sakusa-Sama. I really need to talk to Atsumu." Kenma said. "I told you, I don't know where-" Sakusa was cut off by Kenma slamming his hands on his desk, making Atsumu whimper.

Sakusa's ears perked up, him squinting and quietly growling. "Do you want me to tell your alpha?" Sakusa asked, aggravated. Kenma's ears flattened on his head again. "Please. I know he's under your desk." Kenma said.

Atsumu's ears perked up, crawling from under Sakusa's desk and standing up, his tail swishing. "Lets go, Atsu. We have business to attend to." Kenma said, sticking his tongue out at Sakusa, slamming the door behind them. Kenma dragged Atsumu to the nesting room, holding his stomach. "Are you in heat?" Atsumu asked.

"Mhm.. I haven't had it since I was presented. Kuro doesn't know." Kenma said. "How? Are you covering your scent gland?" Atsumu asked. Kenma nodded.

"I'm gonna go get Kuroo." Atsumu said. "No! I don't want to be knotted." Kenma said. "Tell him that. I'll get you a tonic, but I'm going to get Kuroo" Atsumu said, shutting the door.

Kenma mewled at the pain. Atsumu knocked on Kuroo's door panicked. Kuroo smelled his scent, a distressed smell. He opened the door, his own scent aggravated. Atsumu looked up at him, his ears twitching and his tail swaying.

"What?!" Kuroo yelled. Atsumu flinched. "Sorry, 'Tsumu. What?" Kuroo sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Kenma's in heat. He's in the nesting room." Atsumu said. "Grab a tonic and meet me there." Kuroo said, walking to the nesting room. Kenma was undressing himself, sweating and mewling.

"Hey, sweetheart." Kuroo said. Kenma looked at him, his tail between his legs and ears down on the sides of his head. "Kuroo-Sama. I got the tonic and a wet rag." Atsumu said, coming in.

"Thank you. You can leave." Kuroo said, sending Atsumu away. "Here. Drink this." Kuroo said. Kenma grabbed is and drunk it.

Kuroo took the patch off Kenma's scent gland, his scents filling the room of liquorish and honey. Kuroo groaned at the overwhelming smells. "Kuro..~" Kenma let out a quiet gasp. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Kuroo asked.