Parties and Heartbreak.

Start from the beginning

"Hello?"

"What are you wearing, doll?"

She blushed almost instantly, his voice making her heart clench, along with her thighs. She swallowed, "Black dress,"

He hummed, "Yeah? I bet you look delicious in it." Her lips fell ajar, and she lost her train of thought at his words. She swallowed again, chewing on her bottom lip. She couldn't say anything, she merely hummed softly in agreement.

"I hope you know that you won't be able to walk properly tomorrow, doll. Just because you didn't tell me about your birthday,"

She laughed softly, "Yeah? You think you can do that?" He hummed deeply, and she felt wetness pool between her legs. She warily looked up to the driver through the small mirror, and noticed how he was deeply focused on the road.

"Oh, I can do a lot more than that, pretty girl."

"Show me,"

"What a needy little thing you are. Fine, I'll show you,"

She smiled widely, her cheeks burning with a bright crimson blush. She sighed, her core wetting with the mere thought of what James would be doing to her tonight.

"I love you, doll,"

"Say that again, please," She whispered, need clear in her voice. James chuckled again, and Calypso let her head fall back onto the seat, her eyes fluttering shut.

"I'll tell you when I'm doing that thing you like tonight, yeah?"

She gasped, her thighs clenching together tighter. James clenched hard on his jaw, the sound making him twitch in his trousers. She hummed softly, almost nearing a whimper.

"God, Calypso. Even your little noises turn me on," She breathed out sharply, her lips tugging up into a grin. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She smiled widely, and bid him a quick goodbye before she handed Carl his phone back. She bit onto her bottom lip, trying to ignore the way her body reacted to James, the way her thighs clenched around nothing, needing friction between them.

Soon, the car came to a stop infront of a large building. Calypso had rarely been this side of the city, it mainly being a place for rich men to cheat on their wife's. Or so Avery told her, but she thought it was mainly just a place rich people visited to get plastered in private.

She stepped out, thanking Carl again and then she stared up at the building. It was a bar and restaurant, and a ton of sleek, black cars stood infront of the building.

She walked up to a man and he smiled at her, "Ms Dudley?" She nodded, holding a grin back. Her cheeks burned with a blush, and a icy chill ran down her spine as he directed her in. The place was packed, people in suits and dresses that put hers to shame. She swallowed and almost panicked, but her forearms was gripped from the side.

Adam grinned, "Come along," He said, tugging her next to him. She smiled up at him. He was dressed a bit more casual, although his black suit and white undershirt looked three times more expensive than most of the people here.

"Happy birthday, Cal," He said, tugging her into a warm hug. She laughed softly, her arms circling around his neck.

"Thank ya, Adam,"

Then, he let her go and tugged her to him again, the pair slipping through groups of people till they came to a clearing. Tables lined the walls, LED lights illuminating the underside of the tables, along with on the walls, making the place glow a deep red.

Then, her heart sank in her chest. First, she spotted Avery and Angela, the two blondes waving frantically at her. Then, she spotted Katerina and Freddie, both smiling widely at her.